The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - dundeered - 25-06-2023 14:54

(25-06-2023 09:29 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I get the feeling they are looking to counter attack from Belarus with regards to attempting a pincer move to cut off any ukrainian forces.

(25-06-2023 07:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  which is dangerous for Ukraine was it all a ploy to move wagner forces to belarus so they can start a front going down to Kyiv

Are both of you sure about that?

https://youtu.be/LjKkToCE0So

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - southsidestu - 26-06-2023 13:22

BBC Sounds: Ukrainecast - What will Putin do next ?

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 27-06-2023 08:01

(25-06-2023 10:41 )schvall Wrote:  
(25-06-2023 07:52 )HannahsPet Wrote:  was it all a ploy to move wagner forces to belarus

Wagner forces aren't going to Belarus, it's just Prigozhin. Wagner forces are being offered the chance to signup with the Russian army.

Putin said in the address they can either join the army or go into exile in belarus to if i was one of them i know what i would do belarus as joinng regular army would be a death sentence your basically cannon fodder or whatever the modern day equivilent is

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Charlemagne - 10-07-2023 09:16

Russia (which means Putin) are very angry that Turkey have broken an agreement that Ankara have repatriated several Ukrainian commanders.

Ankara promised Russia that would hold the Azov commanders in Turkey until the end of the Russian war in Ukraine.

It may be a problem to Ukraine as Russia may keep new captives in Russia (at best)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 10-07-2023 10:16

Russians angry who would thought them level headed russians would get angry at all Tongue Tongue

dont know what putin has done to piss Erdogan off

He is ready to allow sweden to Join NATO which he was against

He said the turkish Navy will protect shipping so that grain can continue to come from ukraine the russians were threatening to end that

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - southsidestu - 29-07-2023 11:45

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 12-08-2023 11:31

The Kerch Bridge seems to have had another unfortunate accident…

Possible strikes on 3 or 4 different sections .

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 23-08-2023 18:12

Private Plane allegedly owned by Wagner Cunt Prigozhin has crashed NW of Moscow. He's listed as a passenger.....

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - terence - 23-08-2023 18:20

^well, it's not a window, but when in rome...

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - SecretAgent - 23-08-2023 18:49

^ Let me guess - the investigation will conclude it was catastrophic engine failure (a missile hit tends to do that to an engine)