The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 27-10-2023 06:08

Something tells me that by being arrested for controlled substances should be quite concerning for Sunak if he wasn't forewarned abouti it.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 27-10-2023 15:51

haha Boris is Joining Gebeebies in the new year Tongue Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - SmĀ© - 27-10-2023 17:58

[Image: image-036B_653BE7EA.jpg]

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tumble_Drier - 27-10-2023 18:53

(27-10-2023 06:08 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Something tells me that by being arrested for controlled substances should be quite concerning for Sunak if he wasn't forewarned abouti it.

Parliament is absolutely dripping in Colombia's finest. Almost every toilet/bathroom had traces when tested a few years ago.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 28-10-2023 08:15

only reasons i can see for boris going on Gbeebies is to

1 Cause trouble for Rishi
2 MONEY !!
3 To somehow muddy the waters and badmouth and undermine the Covid Inquiry which will undoubtly Rip him a new one in the coming weeks according to sources when the Whatsapp messages of him and cummings are released

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - southsidestu - 28-10-2023 11:21

Funnily enough the real Boris Johnson is more liberal than most people on GB News, certainly the most when it comes to the opinion hosts

GB News is very much the NatCon channel, big on the culture wars & whilst Johnson very much did stoke those issues when PM he is also the PM that opened the borders to the highest immigration levels we've seen in recent times, is an ardent proponent of Net Zero/Green policies, said it was "unequivocally right" that children be taught LGBT issues in school etc

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 28-10-2023 13:39

Yeah they are strange bed fellows i mean most are anti vax and all the conspiracies under the earth and he was the establishment

Mind you boris is the one that will say anything to get what he wants

think it was heseltine who said of him he is the one that follows a few steps behind the crowd find out what works then goes to the front and then says follow me

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - skully - 28-10-2023 15:56

He'll be paid something obscene, will say dodgy shit to draw in the thick cunts that kept saying he was a good PM, and no doubt cause problems.
The man was a terrible journo and a worse PM, the joke of a 'news' outfit has just made themselves even more of a joke, the UK's Faux Noise, but shitter. lol.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Chrisst - 31-10-2023 17:40

Railway ticket offices to remain open. Heart
A humiliating climbdown someone's said.
My local railway station's office is a lovely place filled with flowers and memorabilia. The lady who runs it is a mine of information. One of the nicest thing about getting a ticket to London is just buying it. Smile
A week or so ago, not only were they going to do away with the office but even the ticket and now it's hopefully all business as usual thank god.
It wouldn't have happened without Mick Lynch's eloquent stating of the facts again and again. Smile
Watch out though for Tory Boy Starmer. Closing 'em is just his bag, he'll lie about economic growth and give the proceeds to his rich friends. Important

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 31-10-2023 17:52

Dont be sure they will stay open

the decision now goes to the Department for Transport so they will be closing