The UK Babe Channels Forum
Emma C (Daytime Queen 2019/2021) - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+----- Thread: Emma C (Daytime Queen 2019/2021) - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=77570)

RE: Emma C - Caps & Vids - bellissimo89 - 25-02-2019 08:23

(25-02-2019 07:48 )loverofsoles115 Wrote:  She has her feet on the desk atm, anyone know if she showed her soles?

Yes!!!!! few moments ago...

RE: Emma C - Chat & Pics - The Goatman - 01-03-2019 09:59

Does anyone know her last name is ?

RE: Emma C - Chat & Pics - Wardjackson - 01-03-2019 10:39

(01-03-2019 09:59 )goatman222 Wrote:  Does anyone know her last name is ?

I think that it is Cobb.

[split] Emma C - Caps & Vids - serengeti - 11-03-2019 10:43

is this girl dominant? cause I called her up and was calling her a little slut and stuff of that nature a while ago and it seemed like she was uncomfortable with it... idk tho. maybe just bored of horny guys. I mean I wasn't expecting her to enjoy it or anything... It was for my enjoyment. it was my first time speaking to her. not sure if that mattered. i know a creepy guy might say this but im not creepy or anything. the schoolgirl outfit makes me think she's not dominant though.... but maybe that was just the studio's decision.

when i was calling her a slut and stuff she said something like "yeah... that's the only way baby". Kinda felt like sarcasm. Maybe she's just more subtle lol

RE: Emma C - Chat & Pics - Snooks - 19-04-2019 11:36

Utterly wanktastic stuff this Friday morning Tongue.

RE: Emma C - Chat & Pics - interzone - 22-05-2019 12:54

Anyone catch Emma's tease this AM?

Hope someone managed to record!

RE: Emma C - Chat & Pics - AD82 - 27-05-2019 06:52

Emma looking absolutely sumptuous this morning, massive cleavage proudly on display, cheeky bum flashes.....just gorgeous

RE: Emma C - Chat & Pics - cj666 - 29-05-2019 04:22

(11-03-2019 10:43 )serengeti Wrote:  is this girl dominant? cause I called her up and was calling her a little slut and stuff of that nature a while ago and it seemed like she was uncomfortable with it... idk tho. maybe just bored of horny guys. I mean I wasn't expecting her to enjoy it or anything... It was for my enjoyment. it was my first time speaking to her. not sure if that mattered. i know a creepy guy might say this but im not creepy or anything. the schoolgirl outfit makes me think she's not dominant though.... but maybe that was just the studio's decision.

when i was calling her a slut and stuff she said something like "yeah... that's the only way baby". Kinda felt like sarcasm. Maybe she's just more subtle lol

You've started calling her too late, Emma use to be one of the absolute premium top tier women to call but she's deteroirated on the phone massively, still looks fantastic but doesn't love or even care much about her phone skills anymore.

"I'd love that"
"there would be nothing better"
"I'd love for you to be getting naughty with me right now"

rinse and repeat those three lines until she gets bored enough to cut you off or you get off.

She used to be so good Sad

RE: Emma C - Chat & Pics - seymourclunge - 06-06-2019 21:52

Has looked really good today. Stunning body and some nice outfits.

[split] Emma C - Caps & Vids - ANGELSTARQ - 14-06-2019 17:29

3 different outfits this morningTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue hope its a new trend