The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 21-08-2014 07:00

Another Magical Show From Danni Its Always all Action and High Energy From Danni,Loved her Outfits and her Body looked Outstanding.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 21-08-2014 11:49

Looked gorgeous in white as she appeared on Blue at 10 last night. Our opening banter led us both to start to describe her outfit as virginal before we both burst out laughing as that does not describe Danni at all! Good first session in the pool room and then in the sauna where she was joined by Leigh. I then had more fun with her in the office where she guaranteed herself a big bonus. Woke up to see her on the Boudoir this morning looking simply devine.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - snoop69 - 21-08-2014 13:12

she looked unreal covered in all the oil. super hot

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 26-08-2014 02:05

(26-08-2014 01:54 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Incredible pair of pants Big Grin
Well she said she wanted some so I had them printed and sent them! All part of the service Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 26-08-2014 10:05

I nearly got dizzy last night following Danni across the channels as she did 7 sessions across all the channels including Starlets. After a cam session from the studio she did not come on screen until midnight on Blue where she wore her spiders web outfit much to my delight whilst sharing the screen with Louise. She then changed into a white outfit when she switched to the Sauna on BS1 and proceeded to cover herself in oil. She looked sensational. Later she did a couple of slots on Starlets when Mica had a break. I loved her nipple sucking on BS1 (not that easy with those big boys!) and ended the night with her in the massage set at 5.30 am. An exhausting night!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tractor boy - 26-08-2014 10:18

Oiling up those boobs is an amazing feat in its self. They must need a whole bottle each. Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 29-08-2014 13:02

God she looked hot night. Starting on BS1 in red on the pool table got her nicely warmed up before she had a lovely long session on Blue wearing a black outfit which held her whilst whilst making no attempt to cover them at all! Rubbish work by the Producer saw her and Ella move set during this time involving them going off screen for about 4 minutes whilst I was in the middle of talking to her. Thankfully her description of what she was about to do to me put a very detailed image in my mind. Back for more on Sunday HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - kentlad75 - 29-08-2014 13:12

on the babestation channels Danni is the hottest girl

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - babefan2012 - 31-08-2014 12:01

Danni really is gorgeous, her body is amazing!!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 01-09-2014 05:44

Danni Was Superb Last Night her Use of the Sets was Great,Her Body Looked Outstanding Particulary Those Big Bouncing Boobs and Having Listened in one of her Calls she is Awesome on the Phones,Nice Caps Classic/Danzig.