The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 23-08-2023 19:25

Rumours that Dmitriy Utkin (Wagner founder, SS tattoos but definitely not a Nazi) was also on board.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - southsidestu - 23-08-2023 22:13

You come at the King you best not miss

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - southsidestu - 02-09-2023 04:01

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Charlemagne - 04-09-2023 12:30

Zelenskyy's replaced his defense minister.
There been allegations of corruption by the leaving guy.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - dundeered - 08-09-2023 20:45

Elon Musk is a dangerous liability of a man.

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/ukraine-condemns-elon-musks-ignorance-starlink-russia-2602451
annoyed

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 12-09-2023 12:38

So, it turns out that a few weeks after Musk blocked the attack on the Russian Fleet by denying access to Starlink, the Ukrainians tried again using another system (as yet unknown) and hit several ships in Sevastopol.

Now the last time I checked, the world isn't a burning pile of radioactive ash so I'm assuming World War 3 didn't actually happen as Musk and his supporters thought it would.

Funny that Rolleyes

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 12-09-2023 18:56

Swedish media are reporting that the Government is looking at a way to transfer Saab JAS39 Gripens to Ukraine.

As the Gripen was designed for dispersed operations from rough airstrips in the event of invasion (primarily by Russia, unsurprisingly) this is literally the war it was built for, just a bit further east.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 13-09-2023 12:32

Ukraine hit a Sub and a Landing Ship in Sevastopol last night. They're claiming both are heavily damaged

Apparently there was a purely coincidental global Starlink outage at around the same time or just after however the munitions used didn't need Elonski's system to work Big Laugh

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 13-09-2023 16:24

Yes, I'm sure Elon and his minions are truly sorry for this totally not on purpose outage. Can't make this up, can you Rolleyes

I do wonder if the US government/CIA are the ones telling Starlink when they need 'outages', as if it's just the company/Elon, well that asks questions.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - HannahsPet - 13-09-2023 17:24

more like the russians than the US and CIA lol

prob got compromat on him maybe after the revaltion he got Amber heard to dress up as Mercy from Overwatch maybe he is into some right kinky shit Tongue Tongue

or maybe he was pissing on hookers like trump did in moscow Tongue Tongue