The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice (/showthread.php?tid=4242)

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - cwpussylover - 28-06-2012 17:59

best bird to phone for a wank is Vera the bt operator on the early morning shift,.....filthy mouth on herImportantTongueBounce

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Scotsman - 04-07-2012 19:18

Had a good call with Rochelle Hardy today, much better than she was previously. Pretty standard massage chat but she looks amazing and it was pretty horny.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - naughtyboy - 04-07-2012 20:22

(04-07-2012 19:18 )Scotsman Wrote:  Had a good call with Rochelle Hardy today, much better than she was previously. Pretty standard massage chat but she looks amazing and it was pretty horny.

I've found that too.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Money_Shot - 04-07-2012 20:57

I always thought she would be a right goer on the blower. Good to hear some positive feedback on her.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - mrfantastic1 - 05-07-2012 08:09

(04-07-2012 19:18 )Scotsman Wrote:  Had a good call with Rochelle Hardy today, much better than she was previously. Pretty standard massage chat but she looks amazing and it was pretty horny.

I've had a very good call with her before!! Standard massage chat as well, but she knew what I was doing and helped me finish!!

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - mrfantastic1 - 05-07-2012 08:10

I'm v horny this morning, out of the girls on, who should I call to best help me out?

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Money_Shot - 05-07-2012 09:09

I've always been tempted with Hannah Martin . She's a right minx and a sexy babe. I don't know how accommodating she is though.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - naughtyboy - 05-07-2012 11:16

In my experience 'Elite' girls are not very helpful.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - naughtyboy - 05-07-2012 11:27

(05-07-2012 08:10 )mrfantastic1 Wrote:  I'm v horny this morning, out of the girls on, who should I call to best help me out?

Lynda-Leigh and Belle are due on PBTV this aft. I'd recommened them.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Scotsman - 05-07-2012 17:53

Agreed. Regarding Hannah Martin, she knew what I was doing and was kind of helpful but was a bit too tame to justify the price of the call I'm afraid. Gorgeous girl, friendly girl but not great for a DTW. I'd love to try her on the naughty hour though.