The UK Babe Channels Forum
OnlyFans - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Other Adult Websites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=194)
+--- Forum: Personal Fan Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=395)
+--- Thread: OnlyFans (/showthread.php?tid=69991)

RE: OnlyFans - Boomerangutangangbang - 16-09-2024 19:25

When you consider the number of subscribers these babes have the chances of getting a reply from the actual babe in question will diminish as their popularity increases. There are only so many hours in a day it is just impossible to deliver personal messages to every subscriber, outside help is inevitable.
Sexting is a no go area. BS offer a service of this nature, I'd say 100% it will not be from any of the babes.

RE: OnlyFans - ShadyAFC - 16-09-2024 19:48

(16-09-2024 19:25 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Sexting is a no go area. BS offer a service of this nature, I'd say 100% it will not be from any of the babes.

Don't know about now but it used to be a girl named Eva that did the sexting on BS

RE: OnlyFans - Markybhoy671 - 30-09-2024 05:09

(11-08-2024 13:53 )WelshSam7 Wrote:  After 3 years on and off of OnlyFans I just wanna share with u which BabeShow girls are defo not who they say they are and those who seem legit. i spent a lot and got scared so please be wary.

Not legit from the worst one out there.- these arent who u are talking to
Amber Jasmine, Amber Paige, rebecca more, jess west, gemma hiles, sienna day, gemma massey, sophie hart,
seem ok - good experiences for a while
lynda leigh, caty cole, alice goodwin, olivia berzinc, lucy zara, amanda rendall, nicole snow,
on the fence - last few months ive been unsure lol
mia middleton, maxie rhodes,

Sadly it looks like you can add Hannah C to this list.

RE: OnlyFans - lovebabes56 - 30-09-2024 05:31

Still staying in touch with Fernanda, Stormi & Mikaela on OF plus on or two others

RE: OnlyFans - WelshSam7 - Yesterday 04:06

Layla Rose is 100% someone to avoid too.

(30-09-2024 05:09 )Markybhoy671 Wrote:  
(11-08-2024 13:53 )WelshSam7 Wrote:  After 3 years on and off of OnlyFans I just wanna share with u which BabeShow girls are defo not who they say they are and those who seem legit. i spent a lot and got scared so please be wary.

Not legit from the worst one out there.- these arent who u are talking to
Amber Jasmine, Amber Paige, rebecca more, jess west, gemma hiles, sienna day, gemma massey, sophie hart,
seem ok - good experiences for a while
lynda leigh, caty cole, alice goodwin, olivia berzinc, lucy zara, amanda rendall, nicole snow,
on the fence - last few months ive been unsure lol
mia middleton, maxie rhodes,

Sadly it looks like you can add Hannah C to this list.