The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 01-09-2014 07:11

Tip top tits and a tip top performance yet again from Danni last night. Whilst she was sexy as hell in her opening 2 sets between 10 and midnight almost wearing a couple of black outfits things really got hot when she entered the Sauna. Sessions with Cali and Paige were just the aperitif before she smashed it in a naked oily heavenly session. Pure magic. When I woke up this morning she was in there again looking divine. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Snooks - 01-09-2014 07:13

Put Danni Levy in the sauna and wonderful things happpen Tongue Big Grin.
Twice in a few months she has got naked in there Blush.
Nothing quite like witnessing the wonder of such a blockbusting body in all its glory Blush.
And the sauna set is simply the perfect arena for her to show off her mesmerising quality Big Grin Wink.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - samstark - 01-09-2014 14:20

My god what a show last night it had absolutely everything I could want in a performance, naked, lots of movement and lots of oil all over her spectacular tits. I could not stop thinking about her even after I went to bed, dreaming about how good it would be to have her on top of me with those tits hanging above my face.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - jay0987 - 07-09-2014 07:26

Is Danni still the bustiest on babestation

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 08-09-2014 07:12

A nice change for Danni to be on at 9 last night on Extra before she did 45 minutes on Cam from 10.15. Not a fan of BS doing this but hey whatever Danni does I like! She got the "fill in for 30 minutes" slot on BS1 at 11.30 and as always was sexy as hell. Caught a bit of her after 12.30 in the Sauna with Savannah before I went to bed and then she looked lovely in red on the pool table this morning.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - circles_o_o_o - 08-09-2014 14:05

Has she changed her name now? The captions were calling her Danni Essex last night.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 08-09-2014 14:12

(08-09-2014 14:05 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Has she changed her name now? The captions were calling her Danni Essex last night.

No it's just the nickname they have for her laugh

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 13-09-2014 11:20

Those boobs of Danni's were looking stupendous last night, Did not think she would be on BS before midnight as she had a Cam session booked but because Ashley called in sick Danni did 30 minutes on BS1 at 10 before a short Cam session with me. She stormed back onto BS1 at 11.30 and then over to Blue where she Sophie and Jada were the perfect pick and mix. Lovely stuff HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 13-09-2014 11:40

Excellant Show From Danni she looked her Best with those Big Boobs being the Stand Out Feature.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 15-09-2014 17:31

When Danni got her shifts for September last night was supposed to be 10 until 5.30 but bless her she covered the 9pm slot and stayed to do 90 minutes on the Dayshow. She also managed a Cam session last night. That's a girl who loves her work and is prepared to help out BS when they need it. So was she good last night? Of course she was. Loved the leather top and thong she started the night in and had the privilege of getting her out of the top at 10pm Big Grin amazing how a thong and a hat can look so good when she was covered in oil on the massage table ( what do you mean you didn't notice the hat?!). Caught the last few minutes of her on the pool table this morning before she changed into black leggings and put the leather top back on to cover the first 90 minutes of the Dayshow. Perfect in every way.