The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - munch1917 - 04-11-2023 09:50

(03-11-2023 22:55 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Just when you thought Cruella couldn't get any worse The FT are reporting that she wants to criminalize homeless people using tents in town centres and levy fines on charities who give them tents. It's so much easier to get them off the streets as corpses if they freeze to death.

Just reading about this this morning, and I just don't get the logic behind it. I live in a town that is pretty rife with homelessness, and I'm pretty sure that blocking the doorways they sleep in, or banning them from using tents etc, won't actually stop them being homeless.
I guess it feeds into this idea that such people are homeless by 'choice', and if you make it harder for them to sleep rough, they will just 'choose' to go get a job and a house/flat etc.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Charlemagne - 04-11-2023 09:57

I beileve that the homeless can't get a job because they don't have an address. And because they don't have a job they don't have the money to rent accommodation.

The government need to stop this cycle.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 04-11-2023 12:51

According to Suella Bravermen being homeless and living in a tent is a " lifestyle choice" on Sky news this morning.
The inhumanity of this vile woman is breathtaking.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Rammyrascal - 04-11-2023 15:22

The tories clearly know they're toast at the next election so they're taking their culture wars strategy & turning it up to 11

Disgusting

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - skully - 04-11-2023 15:25

What the hell is wrong with these Tories, they are devoid of all emotion and compassion. Is it breeding or do the schools they go to teach how to be a cunt.
Sickening, no solutions, just moving the problem out of view, so they can claim that it doesn't exist. It is a typical thing from the out of touch government.

Distract, lie, lie a bit more, further distract and so on.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 04-11-2023 17:03

I woncer how many passed the 'being a cunt' exam with flying colours?? I bet the only way to kick them out is toss every Tory cunt out at the next and put the smallest parties we can find in power in a coalition devoid of Laboiur or Tories. Surely that has to bring back sdome form of sanity.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Rammyrascal - 04-11-2023 19:55

(04-11-2023 15:25 )skully Wrote:  What the hell is wrong with these Tories, they are devoid of all emotion and compassion. Is it breeding or do the schools they go to teach how to be a cunt.
Sickening, no solutions, just moving the problem out of view, so they can claim that it doesn't exist. It is a typical thing from the out of touch government.

Distract, lie, lie a bit more, further distract and so on.

Plus blame everyone but them

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 05-11-2023 01:12

According to LBC her comments were even a bit strong for Mail online readers.eek

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - southsidestu - 08-11-2023 22:44

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Snooks - 08-11-2023 23:39

Can we deport Braverman to Rwanda please? One way ticket.
I will happily buy it myself bladewave