The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Ella Jolie (/forumdisplay.php?fid=333)
+---- Thread: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=43670)

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - BoBByB187 - 18-09-2012 22:28

I'd prefer nothing at all but something tight would do laugh

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - SOCATOA - 19-09-2012 10:52

Ella needs to have a word with Rachel Taylor on how to do a great night show IMO

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - madkat - 19-09-2012 23:58

"It's ok Ella you are allowed to remove your clothes!" I wish the producer at RLC would tell Ella this. Edit- The outfitchange is an improvement, plenty of lovely tan-lined bum cleavage on show.

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 21-09-2012 02:54

from todays Weekend sport

[Image: EllaMidweeksport210912.jpg]

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - SteveHG - 22-09-2012 19:55

Hmm - Interesting that she feels able to show more in the pages of a "family" newspaper than she can on a late night, adult satellite show.

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - loveass - 23-09-2012 09:58

Ella all we want is a return to the days you put on a show and not used the same three moves all night.Smile

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - dogman - 24-09-2012 00:02

Thank fuck for the stunning Ella tonight on R/L,Heart,the other girls certainly make her look more beautifulWink,if you get what I meanWink

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - madkat - 24-09-2012 00:14

I do get you.

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - iloveellajolie - 24-09-2012 03:14

i get wot you mean aswell ,,,ella is a natural beauty no fake implants hereBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - towny - 24-09-2012 15:53

some girls have either got it or they haven't, and Ella HAS certainly got it!Heart BUT... she takes the edge of it by doubling up on knicks and not doing a bit of strip as her shows move on... the later you tune in the less she should have on with a bit of panty play thrown in...Tongue