The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Fernandez Esperenda - 20-08-2012 00:32

They like this thread going Wink

Id rather see somebody different than dionne plus if i was her id put my buisness tits on and not return to shebang but do something exclusive on my own website Wink

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - woolleysheep - 20-08-2012 09:55

(19-08-2012 23:54 )karma77 Wrote:  Why can't they just come out and say if she will be back ?

Because unless she's agreed to return they aren't in a position to say so are they?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 20-08-2012 11:14

Still waiting to confirm show with Dionne we are still trying.

Back by popular demand the Domination Show is being featured Now

www.shebang.tv

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Fernandez Esperenda - 20-08-2012 19:36

(20-08-2012 11:14 )shebang.tv Wrote:  Still waiting to confirm show with Dionne we are still trying.

Back by popular demand the Domination Show is being featured Now

www.shebang.tv

Can we have her getting nailed please Wink or if not, maybe a normal g/g with no daft slave ect... I thankyou please! And if ur havin trouble findin a young guy who can keep a hardon, im your man! I get so hard i can give double penetration on my own!

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - karma77 - 20-08-2012 21:04

Does that mean she is not keen to return ???

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - BoBByB187 - 20-08-2012 23:52

(20-08-2012 19:36 )supernovaxx Wrote:  Can we have her getting nailed please Wink or if not, maybe a normal g/g with no daft slave ect... I thankyou please! And if ur havin trouble findin a young guy who can keep a hardon, im your man! I get so hard i can give double penetration on my own!

I'll be honest. You might have to go see a doctor. Nothing about that sounds medically good in the slightest, I think you have problems.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Fernandez Esperenda - 21-08-2012 01:45

(20-08-2012 23:52 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 19:36 )supernovaxx Wrote:  Can we have her getting nailed please Wink or if not, maybe a normal g/g with no daft slave ect... I thankyou please! And if ur havin trouble findin a young guy who can keep a hardon, im your man! I get so hard i can give double penetration on my own!

I'll be honest. You might have to go see a doctor. Nothing about that sounds medically good in the slightest, I think you have problems.

No ppl have problems when they cant keep a hardon.... Like peter 'flacid' pipe when dionne was on shebang!

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - wayweare - 21-08-2012 10:01

(20-08-2012 21:04 )karma77 Wrote:  Does that mean she is not keen to return ???

it means she hasn't decided yet.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - cainan - 21-08-2012 10:52

Quote:Shebang: Who should we get to take The Gladiator @kaixxxtaylor Challenge next month @shebangtv ? Who thinks they are ready?

BigC_NW: @shebangtv @kaixxxtaylor Think Kai should take on @Dionnemendez3 and @AMANDARANDELL together and see if he is up for the challenge Smile

Dionne: @BigC_NW I can tell you from my part that WON'T be happening, I won't be getting involved! SB was a one off!

That's what Lady Dionne says!

That conversation was just a few hours ago. Like I said the other day, no surprise.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - zola - 21-08-2012 10:56

(21-08-2012 10:52 )cainan Wrote:  
Quote:Shebang: Who should we get to take The Gladiator @kaixxxtaylor Challenge next month @shebangtv ? Who thinks they are ready?

BigC_NW: @shebangtv @kaixxxtaylor Think Kai should take on @Dionnemendez3 and @AMANDARANDELL together and see if he is up for the challenge Smile

Dionne: @BigC_NW I can tell you from my part that WON'T be happening, I won't be getting involved! SB was a one off!

That's what Lady Dionne says!

That conversation was just a few hours ago. Like I said the other day, no surprise.

I think its pretty safe to say dionne wont be returning unfortunately, don't think her and Amanda are on good terms either , shame bladewave