The UK Babe Channels Forum
WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=75509)

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Doddle - 31-12-2021 14:39

If all the stated matches happen as stated, that will probably be the craziest prediction of the lot...

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - HannahsPet - 31-12-2021 14:54

if they all come to an end with a clear winner lol

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - The Goatman - 01-01-2022 15:45

Im gonna attempt to stay up and watch day 1 tonight wonder how long i will last...

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - ABoostMentally - 01-01-2022 18:50

(01-01-2022 15:45 )The Goatman Wrote:  Im gonna attempt to stay up and watch day 1 tonight wonder how long i will last...

Until Mad Cap Moss's entrance like the rest of us lol

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - The Goatman - 01-01-2022 19:02

I dont think ive ever seen mad cap moss lol i thought it was the guy with nakamura

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 01-01-2022 19:55

(01-01-2022 15:45 )The Goatman Wrote:  Im gonna attempt to stay up and watch day 1 tonight wonder how long i will last...

Watching tomorrow morning myself. Madcap Moss is the wrestler you see alongside Happy Corbin. Rick Boogs is with Nakamura

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - HannahsPet - 02-01-2022 00:19

REIGNS HAS TESTED POSTIVE FOR COVID

Shit looks like Big E going to be Screwed over

he is now against brock, seth rollins and the others in a fatal 5 way for the WWE championship

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - HLO - 02-01-2022 00:47

Well that's a bit of a ballache but it's the times we're in. Anyway so just to give a decision on the predictions so you know where we stand obviously the reigns/Brock match is now void and for the fatal 5 way match I'm going to stick with your original predictions because if Brock wins which I don't think he will (famous last words) nobody gets an unfair advantage type thing.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - ABoostMentally - 02-01-2022 01:12

Finally, get the Brock/Lashley showdown but still expect Big E to go over.

RE: WWE PPV Prediction Thread - Chat and Discussion - mikey564 - 02-01-2022 01:28

am watching now cant wait just wtching the kick off show then all talking about this n that n then the day 1 start Wink