The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 25-03-2020 04:25

What the fuck is Halfords doing few days ago said would be closing for 3 weeks all staff on full pay now saying they have found a loophole and expecting staff to work on thursday or face disciplinary action

Of course they will be first in the front of the Queue for any bailouts from the goverment i hope they tell them where to go when they go begging bowl in hand for money

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 25-03-2020 06:54

Another shop to the boycott twitter trend list? We've already had #BoycottShopDirect & #BoycottWetherspoons
(25-03-2020 04:14 )winsaw Wrote:  Got issued with a letter tonight to show the police I am a critical worker if they pull me over on the way to or from work,
They have started to pull people at least 3 people got stopped on the way into work tonight, hope they keep it up as when I went in this afternoon the roads where as busy as usual in town no way all those people should have been driving,
Also police have informed the company that from Thursday only 2 people are allowed in a car 1 in front and 1 in back it's a £35 on the spot fine if you break it,
Good luck mate just hope the rozzers will be understanding.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 25-03-2020 06:59

(24-03-2020 23:01 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Roads in this area haven't been as quiet as I thought they would've been through the day, but they're absolutely dead tonight.
Local chippy was open though, which surprised me. It's a very cramped little shop, there's no way they can achieve the 6ft rule in there.

Boris can't bring himself to actually say it, but Sturgeon's been calling it lockdown from the get go.
And she's closed down all construction work, unless it's hospital work. They seem to be letting that continue in England Huh

Lucky you, the only chip shop in my town centre is shut and McDonalds & KFC closed and probably most likely the kebab shop as well.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 25-03-2020 07:11

As a further thought to my work update last night : - The other thing is I feel my seat or space on public transport is better served & should be better used by the really essential workers and that is our brave and hard working NHS staff. Whatever happens normal work life will be put on hold for me for how long? Nobody knows for sure is the best thing to say atm, but I very much hope I have an element of luck on my side, and come out the other side of this thing unscathed and looking forward to my job again. It's just that one conversation over my decision that I make will be the very key to everything for the next few weeks at least.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 25-03-2020 07:17

(25-03-2020 06:59 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Lucky you, the only chip shop in my town centre is shut and McDonalds & KFC closed and probably most likely the kebab shop as well.

Makes no difference to me, I'm not going in.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 25-03-2020 07:45

How big a chippy is it? I know my Kebab shop you couldn't observe the distancing if it's that size or smaller damn. Piers Morgan is busy on twitter as usual i would say he has a point with osme of this tweet but really Twitter should be gagging him. There are times when I think his tweets just runs peoples backs up.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - seducedx6 - 25-03-2020 07:52

(19-03-2020 13:02 )seducedx6 Wrote:  
(19-03-2020 10:50 )babelover48 Wrote:  That's the probably least of your worries lol

Phone Asda and complain or look online for a bread maker it will make bread making easier for you and probably make money at the same time lol. If there's one thing this virus will do it will likely bring the Del Boy side out in all of us

I've not looked through all the pages of this thread. So maybe someone has already said this: a schoolboy, early seniors, I think, was sent home from school, in the last couple weeks, for selling hand sanitizer, for 50p per a go, if memory serves.

His Mom praised his enterprise.

I'll search for the news coverage...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-51843128

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Lynx - 25-03-2020 11:13

(25-03-2020 07:45 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  How big a chippy is it? I know my Kebab shop you couldn't observe the distancing if it's that size or smaller damn. Piers Morgan is busy on twitter as usual i would say he has a point with osme of this tweet but really Twitter should be gagging him. There are times when I think his tweets just runs peoples backs up.

Most kebab places deliver, so you shouldn't have any problem

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 25-03-2020 11:41

Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 25-03-2020 11:42

But the good news is that Camilla doesn't.

Charles only has mild sypthoms. He's at Balmoral in Scotland and obviously hasn't listened to the request not to go to their 2nd home.