The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - SecretAgent - 08-11-2023 23:43

^ I’ll chip in with a tent and a dinghy for her

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 09-11-2023 13:17

It will take a Braver man than fishy Rishy to get rid of her.Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - SecretAgent - 09-11-2023 13:52

It seems her incendiary article in The Times today was not fully approved by Rishi Sunak as some amendments they requested were not made. That should be a sacking offence but I suspect he'll be too scared of her to do that.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Rammyrascal - 09-11-2023 13:55

Wouldn't expect anything less from someone (Suella) named after a soap opera character from an 80's us soap opera

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - skully - 09-11-2023 14:43

It was fun watching Starmer rip her (and little Rishi) a new one, it was a lesson in how to call somebody a cunt without saying the word, very well done.
She is so far right that when she turns left in a car it's painful. Sunak sitting there like he's waiting to be told off, looking uncomfortable, awkward and useless.
The fact Tory backbenchers were creasing at some of Starmers piss taking was the icing on the whole thing. He made a lot of valid points as well.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - dundeered - 09-11-2023 14:56

The thing is that Keir Starmer realises that it would be advantageous to the Labour Party if Braverman became leader of Conservatives because it would mean that Labour would be in power for longer. However, he realises that in the national interest Bravermans world view cannot be given any legitimacy in any way if the UK is to be a strong, prosperous, peaceful, and cohesive society.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Snooks - 09-11-2023 16:56

The hypocrisy, double standards, temerity, bigotry and isolationist bile of Braverman really are all quite astounding. Without question the most repulsive character of a Home Secretary I have lived through in my 48 years of life.
The intolerance, the insensitivity, the heartlessness, the inhumanity, the callousness.
It's a potent mix of all that could ever be wrong with a human let alone someone high up in government office as she is.
The agenda she seeks to promote is divisive, poisonous and downright dangerous.
It threatens to further tear apart hugely important parts of our social fabric.
Utterly intolerable and worthy of the strongest in condemnation.

I spoke at the point Sunak created his first cabinet of a genuine missed opportunity in terms of who he appointed to serve. He chose the crony route for some appointments and self protectionism in respect of others.
At every point then and since he has shown weakness by putting party first and country a distant second. He did not and still does not see real people people's lives at least in part because of who he surrounds himself with at the cabinet table.
Their individual and collective ideologies do nothing to address the real life concerns of those in need and engaged in eternal struggle.
Sunak plays politics through feeble weakness and plays with the lives of ordinary citizens as a consequence. The awful thing is that he just doesn't see it.
Not because he himself is a nasty person. I genuinely don't think he is a nasty bloke.
He does however cut a figure of someone that is terribly weak and overly immersed in desperation laden soundbite politics. He bows to conventional excuse for any number of by election trouncings and in so doing disengages and disenfranchises himself from the ordinary Joe or Jill Bloggs.

The Joe or Jill that can't get a doctor's appointment, can't get a school place for their child, can't afford to pay their bills, can't pay the rent, have to choose between food and heat and can't make their voices genuinely heard.

These Bloggs's will struggle on without trappings of power and without the ability to get away with all and sundry. A far cry indeed from the Sunak mob of privilege and entitlement that divides and rules to the overall detriment of too many outside of the Westminster bubble.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 09-11-2023 17:38

What's the betting she'll everntually get sacked on Christmas Eve? More likdely Sicky Rish will appoint someone who will be so far right than she was!

Wonder how Jim Hacker would handled it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGscoaUWW2M&pp=ygUXeWVzIG1pbmlzdGVyIG5ld3NwYXBlcnM%3D

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 10-11-2023 00:17

Observations watching Question time tonight.

1. Camilla Kerslake is a babe.

2. The TC in David TC Davies stands for total c@#t

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Charlemagne - 10-11-2023 14:08

I'm hoping that the demonstration tomorrow goes without any problems.

Braveman will say that she was correct in her critism of the police force. This will be her platform to replace Sunak as the next Tory leader.