The UK Babe Channels Forum
Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19856)

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - SmĀ© - 22-12-2011 21:14

[Image: 8fhpi.jpg]

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - Regenerated - 30-12-2011 16:57

I must say I thought Cherri looked sensationally hot this morning. Great outfits with the leopard skin dress and then the blue hot pants. I felt the need to release a lot of tension this morning... Wink

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - Chef 34 - 30-12-2011 17:11

(30-12-2011 16:57 )Regenerated Wrote:  I must say I thought Cherri looked sensationally hot this morning. Great outfits with the leopard skin dress and then the blue hot pants. I felt the need to release a lot of tension this morning... Wink

Yes quite agree Cherri looked amazing this morning i know what you mean about releasing some tension.

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - Regenerated - 31-12-2011 19:00

As the midnight hour rapidly approaches to close 2011, It's time to name my final two babes of the week for the year.

For daytime, I've gone for Cherri Heart as I feel her shows on Babestation this week have been really hot - sensationally so in a few cases.

With Georgie's win in the nighttime section, that means a Babestation double for the first time in 2011. Smile

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - Snooks - 02-01-2012 19:55

Cherri looking mighty fine this evening with an enticing cleavage on show. And that bum is hot Tongue

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - Chef 34 - 03-01-2012 10:25

Cherri looks amazing again today she has a fine body her boobs are fantastic and her bum is gorgous,just wish she would do a full night show and reveal all.

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - Chef 34 - 05-01-2012 17:17

Great to see Cherri back on our screens today looking fantastic in her little dress showing off her great cleavage.i have never noticed before but she has really sparkling eyes and a sexy smile,it looks like another evening watching Cherri how good is that going to be.

[split] Cherri aka Charlene - caps & vids - zidious - 09-01-2012 02:26

Can I ask why Cherri (who is always beautiful, sexy and cute) isn't wearing tights anymore? Sad
Once she did everytime, wow! <3

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - mikedafc - 15-02-2012 19:46

According to her twitter Cherri is back on BabestationTV tomorrow(Thursday) from 4pm and will also be appearing on the babesfromtv site later on tomorrow so be early and catch her while you can!

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - dave34 - 16-02-2012 17:20

good to see Cherri back