The UK Babe Channels Forum
Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Charlie O'Neal (/forumdisplay.php?fid=286)
+------ Thread: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20157)

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 04-09-2010 22:22

I think Charlie's the best by far tonight, there's not many more of my favourite girls on so far

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Chilly - 04-09-2010 22:30

(04-09-2010 22:12 )snookered147 Wrote:  She certainly is doing a grand job. Elite have really got the best out of Charlie since she joined. She has really blossomed into one of the best babes across any of the channels. It is a delight to watch her these days Heart

It certainly is a credit to her and Elite TV. She really was wasted on the Cellcast shows. Rolleyes When you see her having fun, interacting with the other girls and putting on a really good show, then you can understand why so many people want their other favourite girls to move to Elite TV. Cool

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - bombshell - 04-09-2010 23:03

Great 2 hours from the lovely Charlie,she has to be one of the hardest working as well, she always seems to be on,such an asset to Elite.
Big Grin

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 05-09-2010 01:55

Charlie is on fire tonight. One great set after another, she is showing off various different looks and performing every set with real confidence and horny assurance. This is a superb night from her. Outstanding stuff Big Grin

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 05-09-2010 02:12

I love it when she shows her bum while standing, without covering it!

Her dancing is great Smile

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - bobek - 05-09-2010 02:39

Hope there's no-one doing nights at O***m Wink

[split] Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Caps and Vids - Dekared - 05-09-2010 02:47

Woooo, Charlie just did a full on pussy slip, hope someone caught it... mmmmmm

Yay, big pussy slip

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - Webbiola - 05-09-2010 10:29

Thank goodness for Charlie last night. Consistently excellent and a real credit to herself and Elite. Some of the other girls could take a leaf out of her book.

I like the heads up guys but we perhaps need to be cuter about how we advise if you know what I mean.Wink

[split] Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Caps and Vids - minordriver - 05-09-2010 17:31

Charlie as Darcy on Onlytease telling a few secrets http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DTEO40M6

RE: Charlie O'Neal - Elite TV : Chat & Discussion - bsmmsk - 07-09-2010 22:01

She's looking very fine tonite!!!