The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 06-01-2011 11:20

(06-01-2011 11:17 )theone1986 Wrote:  another Great outfit by Sammie today, loving the little white shorts Tongue

I'll have to imagine it for now. Once again the clowns who run the website have failed to put the stream up. I'm sure they only do it when Sammie's on to annoy me annoyedannoyed

Edit: At last, only half an hour late this time, they're improving.

Sammie Heart looks as lovely as always

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrichie10 - 06-01-2011 11:31

Sammie plays fuckin fit very well she deserves an oscar and she would win without a shadow of doubt :-p looking very sexy in the oufit this morning loving the shorts

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Classic84 - 06-01-2011 11:47

Sammie looks hot in her white top and shorts.CoolHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - gazfc - 06-01-2011 12:48

Looks great shame that twatting set is giving me a head ache

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - kevin - 06-01-2011 19:01

(06-01-2011 12:48 )gazfc Wrote:  Looks great shame that twatting set is giving me a head ache

Well she is giving me wrist ache.Big Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - AndyPandy - 06-01-2011 21:18

Sammie looks so sexy today in that sexy top and shorts can't wait for her next night showBig Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - andy pandy - 09-01-2011 11:22

Sammie is one gorgeous girl looking so sexy in the white shorts and top but then sammie is too sexy for clothes and should always be NAKED because she has a stunning body and looksHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - dazwat1 - 09-01-2011 11:29

(09-01-2011 11:22 )andy pandy Wrote:  Sammie is one gorgeous girl looking so sexy in the white shorts and top but then sammie is too sexy for clothes and should always be NAKED because she has a stunning body and looksHeart

hopefully she gets snapped up by another channel soon!

[split] Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Caps and Vids - eagle_si - 09-01-2011 11:41

(09-01-2011 11:22 )andy pandy Wrote:  Sammie is one gorgeous girl looking so sexy in the white shorts and top but then sammie is too sexy for clothes and should always be NAKED because she has a stunning body and looksHeart

Good as this sounds, it has a bad side in that we wouldn't be able to see Sammie on TV during the day (when she gets a new channel, or even better goes back to her previous one).
That post also reminded me of this famous Zoo shoot Big Grin http://www.zootoday.com/girls/archive/2010/01/26/naked-for-24-hours.htm

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - cainan - 09-01-2011 11:42

Love Sammie. Had no idea she'd moved to The Pad.