The UK Babe Channels Forum
Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=48445)

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 29-04-2014 08:39

good night from beth last night as always. she looked very hot all night and was on her best form including a lot of naked beth Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 29-04-2014 10:57

Beth's 93 minute session in the sauna on bs 1 was the highlight of the night. I loved every second of it. HeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-05-2014 08:36

another good night from the naughty new Zealander, very lively and energetic as always. in fact so lively and energetic she could power the bs studios Smile

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - SOCATOA - 02-05-2014 09:03

Do enjoy the gorgeous BethTongueTongueHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 02-05-2014 09:18

With only 3 girls on the 2 channels last night we got to see lots of beautiful Beth. I loved her sauna & office sessions and her stint on the snooker table in those denim hot pants was even more entertaining than Rocket Ronnie HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 04-05-2014 23:49

been a while since i enjoyed watching beth as i went off her for a bit cos she is on too much, but her wonderful naked body has got me watching her tonight, there's only one babe i would never get fed up of watching if she was on most nights

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-05-2014 09:13

brilliant night from beth last night which was capped off by the very hot sight of beth naked in the sauna eekeekeekshockedshocked

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 05-05-2014 09:49

There is no finer sight on TV than Beth naked in the sauna. The only thing missing was oil I don't believe Beth has used oil in a show since her G/G show with Xena in February. I hope she hasn't developed an oil allergy HeartHeartHeart

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-05-2014 09:03

good night again from the naughty new Zealander. at her very best all night including of course the hot sight of naked beth

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 07-05-2014 10:03

A great night from Beth starting off on unleashed where she showed her amazing oral skills on a rubber cock (lucky rubber cock) then she goes on bs where she couldn't be as naughty but she was just as sexy HeartHeartHeart