The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 01-10-2014 10:07

I'm not a fan of quickfire rounds, girl callers, 2 girls on one phone or 3 girls on a set so last night was a frustrating one as they all happened in Danni's first 3 hours on screen which meant my desire for a long call could only be fulfilled when I finally got through to her at 3.20 this morning. Mind you she looked bloody magnificent throughout. Best of all though she was in a caged suspender belt when I did manage to speak to her and gave her my best shot in a lovely long erotic call. In the last hour of the show this morning she was on the pool table in a pair of silver hot pants which showed off her peachy bum to perfection. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - daryl morgan is fit!! - 07-10-2014 00:36

Fucking hell Danni.....what I wouldn't give to have some fun with those massive tits

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 07-10-2014 06:39

Fantastic High Energy Perfermance From Danni She looked Gorgeous All Night with those Big Boobs being the Stand Out Feature,Great Stuff From Danni it was a True BOTN Show.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 07-10-2014 07:37

Monday blues? No chance when Danni is on. As they were short of girls last night Danni got great airtime and before I went to bed she had been on Blue twice, Starlets (15 minutes cover for Sophie's break), Extra and BS1 looking stunning in her black leather bra top and also her black suspender bra top. Loved her Sauna session including the 2-4-1 with Paige which included her being fingered by Paige and then fingering herself. ( if you saw it you'll understand !). Best of all she did a horny oily session on the massage table in which she teased and pleased me in a wonderfully dirty call. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - murphdogg11 - 07-10-2014 08:42

So happy to hear Danni say how much she enjoys it from behind Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - manstyle12 - 07-10-2014 09:57

why is danni a ghost on the internet, she barely has any material available....except on babestation site

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 14-10-2014 08:48

I have to say I like it when BS only have 4 girls on for the main channels as they each get great airtime. I was puzzled last night though that they sent Danni onto Cam at 10 to do an unscheduled cam session which luckily I spotted although she was only on for 40 minutes. The main event though started at 11 when she appeared on Blue before doing a stint in a black fishnet outfit in the alleyway on Extra which was seriously hot as I manoeuvred her from wall to wall as she played the Dirty Danni slut role with those stupendous boobs dominating me. Final session I saw before I fell asleep she was looking horny in the boudoir. HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - foxtrot3d - 14-10-2014 18:13

Anybody capture any videos?

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - murphdogg11 - 15-10-2014 08:52

I know that Danni has the most amazing tits & is so sexy but she does have an superb sexy ass as well Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Tori Lee Addict - 15-10-2014 11:28

I say a good group of us hose her down in loads of Oil then hose her down in something else Wink