The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - munch1917 - 11-11-2023 10:34

As a veteran of demonstrations in my younger days, I have seen this scenario played out before.
Typically it was the police warning in advance of potential trouble. On the day, the police would then take actions to provoke the demonstrators until they did indeed 'fight back'. The news reports would then confirm a rowdy and violent demo just as the police had warned.
Football fan friends over the years, particularly back in the heyday of hooliganism, confirmed similar tactics employed there to provoke crowds into a reaction which would conveniently be portrayed very differently in news reports.

Here it is somewhat different, with the police being quite supportive of the demo, and the attacks coming from elsewhere. It will be interesting to see how it plays out on the day. There will undoubtedly be some there looking for trouble, there always is, but hopefully they will be a small minority and will be dealt with accordingly, and the main demo will proceed smoothly.

I suspect wishy-washy-Rishi is waiting to see the outcome before making any move, though if its peaceful, I suspect he will just move on until the next outburst, and if its not, as Charlemagne says, it emboldens Braverman. Basically same outcome either way, he does nothing, she wins, for now at least.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 11-11-2023 12:57

So the right wingers are fighting with the police to get to the cenotaph

couldnt make it up

Suella is toast think he will wait until weds when the appeal to the Rwanada thing is due if the unlawful verdict is upheld he will reshuffle her and she will go off in a huff

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 11-11-2023 14:40

Cruella Doberman has been stirring this up all week. Any trouble is entirely down to her.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 11-11-2023 18:46

funniest sight was tommy robinson fleeing from something he caused in a pride flag taxi Tongue Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 11-11-2023 20:49

(11-11-2023 12:57 )HannahsPet Wrote:  So the right wingers are fighting with the police to get to the cenotaph

couldnt make it up

Suella is toast think he will wait until weds when the appeal to the Rwanada thing is due if the unlawful verdict is upheld he will reshuffle her and she will go off in a huff
hope she goes off in a huff to Rwanda I'm sure there are many who will gladly pay for the ticket here Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 12-11-2023 04:13

(11-11-2023 18:46 )HannahsPet Wrote:  funniest sight was tommy robinson fleeing from something he caused in a pride flag taxi Tongue Tongue

Hope the Taxi went to the nearest police station Tongue Big Grin

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 12-11-2023 07:10

All i know that Silent Majority has a lot to answer for all these muppets were saying they were doing it on his behalf Tongue Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 12-11-2023 09:12

See Rishi had his Trump good people on both sides moment

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Rammyrascal - 12-11-2023 15:26

(12-11-2023 09:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  See Rishi had his Trump good people on both sides moment

Yep he sure did annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed and Cruella has as well

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 12-11-2023 19:34

If Cruella isn't toast by Wednesday afternoon/tea time then could ir be possible Sunak may be toast before the next election?

Come back Mad Nad, all is forgiven!!!