The UK Babe Channels Forum
Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Gemma Hiles (/forumdisplay.php?fid=418)
+----- Thread: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=28302)

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Robot Devil - 17-04-2012 12:49

Shame she has those ridiculous, fluorescent teeth though. They are blindingly white. Almost hurts the eyes when she smiles. Such a chavy look- reminds me of Jodie Marsh or Jordan.

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - Don Tingley - 17-04-2012 15:48

[Image: image.jpg] [Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg] [Image: image.jpg]

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - matt_k - 17-04-2012 21:19

Is that still the same Black G-string shes wearing?? Bet that smells nice! Big Grin

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - hops1 - 24-04-2012 17:55

WOW!! Gemma's looking incredible this evening......those denim hot pants, heels & pink top falling of her while she's laid out on her back....unbeleivably good sight! Really liking Gemma since her return to Elite

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - eagle_si - 24-04-2012 21:54

Gemma's been looking phenomenal all day. To have got her figure back so soon after having her daughter is really some achievement. And having had a few weeks to get used to it, she looks much better as a blonde, just as Cara did after her "darker" period, and I have no doubt we'll say the same about Hannah when she gets her blonde hair back too Smile

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - londonpete72 - 24-04-2012 22:13

Awesome is Gemmaeekeekeekeek

[split] Gemma Hiles - Caps and Vids - jay71 - 25-04-2012 08:27

gorgeous gemma so thats the tiny pink top everyone was raving about thats not tiny,tiny ur talking just covering the nipples lol Smile

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - hops1 - 02-05-2012 14:10

See Gemma's opted for the ripped trouser again.....fantastic! Looking reallly great today, she really has been amazing since her return to Elite & is certainly dishing out some fantastic, teasing performances for us!

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - skully - 03-05-2012 15:40

That skull top was fucking awesome yesterday...I approve Big Grin

RE: Gemma Hiles - Chat & Discussion - AndyPandy - 03-05-2012 15:59

(03-05-2012 15:40 )skully Wrote:  That skull top was fucking awesome yesterday...I approve Big Grin

100% Agree with you there that Skull top was phenomenal, Gemma has really been on top form since her return and long may it continue Big Grin