The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=379)
+---- Thread: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=39746)

RE: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - Scoobyman - 12-05-2015 13:18

Such a minx

Love seeing her show off that juicy big cleavage and her little sexy skirts she does be wearing

Always fun viewing when Jasmine is on

RE: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - davidxp - 20-05-2015 16:52

any news on jasmine on night shows?

RE: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - Robot Devil - 20-05-2015 17:11

^Not likely. She appears to be in the 'freeloader' camp of 'babes'. Ironic considering she is an expert in FemDom and 'paypigs'...

RE: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - REX MASTER - 29-05-2015 06:41

Wow Ms Jasmine.... Wow!!!!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Jasmine Jones Looks Absolutely Stunning This Morning In The Babestation Office, In That Sexy Tight Black Shiny Satin Blouse, Sexy Tight Shiny Black PVC Skirt, Sheer Black Nylon Panyhose and Sexy Brown High Heels On Laying On Top Of The Desk Showing Us That Big Juicy Sexy Ass... Loving Her Juicy Thighs and Love How Her Big Juicy Tits Just Wanna Bust Out...

Must Give Ms Jasmine A Call This Morning, Cause She's Wearing Everything I Love A Woman To Be Wearing... I Always Love Her Sexy Outfits... Well Done Ms Jasmine Jones.

RE: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - jampot - 29-05-2015 07:55

I think thats the best I have seen her tbh, just stunning!

RE: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - renton49er - 29-05-2015 13:35

Interesting to see Jasmine back on tv flashing legs and cleavage and pouting. Not quite fitting behaviour that one would expect from a 'professional domme'. Show us your certificates/letter of recommendation from the university of domme.

[split] Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Caps & Vids - pocketless88 - 22-06-2015 11:06

Jasmine looking amazing lying on the desk in the office in wetlook leggings! That ass!

RE: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 23-06-2015 00:51

Even in leggings those thighs are just awesome Big Grin Tongue.

RE: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - REX MASTER - 01-07-2015 10:44

Oh Wow.... Golden Girl Ms Jasmine!!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Sexy Ms Jasmine Jones Looks Absolutely Stunning This Morning In The Babestation Study Set, In That Tight Sexy Short Shiny Gold Metallic Dress and Sexy Black Shiny High Heels Laying On Top Of The Desk Showing Us That Big Juicy Shiny Sexy Fuckable Ass.. Damn Those Juicy Thighs Look Amazing Not Forgettig Her Big Sexy Cleavage... Nice.. This Girl Has Some Amazing Outfits.. Loving The Specs Now.

RE: Jasmine Jones - BS Daytime Chat & Discussion - Maggot - 03-07-2015 22:05

Thanks for the all the caps, always miss her when she's on.

Those tight shiny dresses were made for a body like that.