The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice (/showthread.php?tid=4242)

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Mikaela Witt xxx - 10-07-2012 08:53

Wink

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Rivers - 10-07-2012 09:34

(10-07-2012 08:53 )Mikaela Witt Wrote:  Wink

You certainly did it for me when I phoned you! Looking forward to the next time already!

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Tonywauk - 11-07-2012 15:35

Wow Just had a long chat with Christina on Chatgirl. Right up there with Ruby and Belle or maybe even better. Great.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Kev3:16 - 11-07-2012 16:29

What about TeeJay on RLC, lookin mighty fine today, anyone know?

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - naughtyboy - 11-07-2012 16:32

(11-07-2012 16:29 )Kev3:16 Wrote:  What about TeeJay on RLC, lookin mighty fine today, anyone know?

I've heard she is good but never experienced her myself. Dannie (Ruby) and Lynda on RLC are good though. I can vouch for them.

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - westie2k - 11-07-2012 17:36

Thanks for the Miss Witt tip gents. superb :-)

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Scotsman - 11-07-2012 17:55

I was going to ask about TeeJay as she often looks amazing and seems to be a bit filthy but I've never gotten around to trying her. Another RLC babe is Jenna Hoskins. I tried her a year or so ago and she wasn't up to much as I remember but RLC as a whole are generally more lax now, has anyone had any calls with her?

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - naughtyboy - 12-07-2012 11:15

Jazz is...Absolutely incredible!!

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Mikaela Witt xxx - 12-07-2012 11:52

Glad to be of good service boys Wink I'm almost ready for you all now!!! xxx

RE: Who's the best babe for phoning whilst having a daytime wank? + Other Questions & Advice - Tonywauk - 12-07-2012 13:39

(12-07-2012 11:52 )Mikaela Witt Wrote:  Glad to be of good service boys Wink I'm almost ready for you all now!!! xxx
I must call you in a while Mikaela. Feeling hot today!! ;-)