The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=59239)

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Clit Eastwood - 15-06-2014 16:27

A huge thanks to all those piccy providers
Awesome shots peeps Smile

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - RatedR - 15-06-2014 16:37

this girl needs two threads Tongue great caps and lots of chat. It might encourage more of both

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Trickster - 15-06-2014 16:38

For a girl who talks filthy ect...... Her outfits are not quite on the same level as her dirty mind!

She wears less revealing clothes than the likes of girls on RLC and a few Studio66 girls and she holds back a little with her movements more than other girls....

Lot more cautious.

And before people jump strait on that OFCOM ect and shows are less like how they were others girls are still doing more than Tara and with there outfits!!!

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - rustee1 - 15-06-2014 16:47

Anyone have a link to her adultwork page

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - RatedR - 15-06-2014 16:53

she does save back the naughtier stuff for her videos. But you must have missed some of her outfits where her boobs are hanging on for dear life though Tongue there's only one or two more who are wearing much less today from a quick look around too. She dresses and moves to my taste at least Big Grin and if you ask her to do some hands on actions or movements, she'll oblige. Camera man could frame her better to show off more legs

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Clit Eastwood - 15-06-2014 16:57

Gotta agree...some decent camera angles could show her slim slender legs far better.
I'd imagine that won't happen as dear Tara would only take advantage and give us a decent eyeful of her skimpy underwear..pwooaarrrr
Wishful fuckin thinking...would give ofcom a flamin heart attack with any luck Wink

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - RatedR - 15-06-2014 17:05

she certainly likes skimpy underwear. I don't think ofcom would cope with even the tiniest of flashes of what she wears down there Surprised Big Grin

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Clit Eastwood - 15-06-2014 17:27

Nowt wrong with skimpy where Tara is concerned
Less is defo more...mmmmmmm
Fuck I'm drooling at the very thought Wink

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Idotmyi - 15-06-2014 17:50

(15-06-2014 17:27 )Clit Eastwood Wrote:  Nowt wrong with skimpy where Tara is concerned

Not the only one Wink phwoar Surprised

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - booberella35 - 15-06-2014 22:20

(15-06-2014 17:50 )Craig_123 Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 17:27 )Clit Eastwood Wrote:  Nowt wrong with skimpy where Tara is concerned

Not the only one Wink phwoar Surprised

Hi guys thanks for the support and good words means a lot u chose me today so thank u there's a lot of hot girls on today so I appreciate u spilled your load over me thank u guys