The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - mr mystery - 08-01-2011 00:42

Fernanda for both days and nights would be a good signing for Elite .

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - smoothc - 08-01-2011 00:51

Fernanda and Rochelle. Then give us a 3-4-1 with them and Sophia Lares

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Trickster - 08-01-2011 01:45

Seeing as its a free for all over at Bang. Heres my choices for Elite...

Tori lee
Adele
Alexa
Gemma hiles

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - scapaflow - 08-01-2011 02:03

Adele and Alexa hell yes and in a perfect world Tammy would see the light and quit Badcock station

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 08-01-2011 02:10

donna duke, tori lee, kerry louise, adele

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - eyesonly4u - 08-01-2011 02:15

Fairly obvious to me only 'elite' babes in waiting from bang are evelynn and tori

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Krill Liberator - 08-01-2011 02:17

Totally agree they need to grab Tori before anyone else does. She would be so well suited to Elite's style - same girls on night after night... Oops! Surprised That wasn't what I meant to say! Errrr....

going now....*shit!*Blush

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Young Shady - 08-01-2011 02:26

Please sign Gemma Hiles and get even one night show out of her lol, wonder if Sammie P would go back to Elite TV? Hmmmm bladewave

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Sooky™ - 08-01-2011 02:38

is it about time Elite had it's own Jobcentre? What with all the girls that 'have' to be signed up by them whenever another channel goes tits up/lets a babe go..........at least it'll give some of them something to do on Monday morning

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Krill Liberator - 08-01-2011 03:00

(08-01-2011 02:38 )Sooky™ Wrote:  is it about time Elite had it's own Jobcentre? What with all the girls that 'have' to be signed up by them whenever another channel goes tits up/lets a babe go..........at least it'll give some of them something to do on Monday morning
What? And I was thinking they were all too busy on the dayshows helping confused callers by explaining to them how to complete their tax return forms correctly...