The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 20-10-2014 06:20

Another Excellant High Energy Show From Danni who looked Gorgeous With plenty of Those Big Boobs Bouncing Around,Danni never has a Bad Night.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 20-10-2014 08:13

Sunday night in the bedroom with Danni. What could be a better way to end the weekend? Loved her opening session in her black chained outfit but why have BS used such a small bed as when Leigh joined her later when Danni was in her red bra set both were both limited in what they could do. After a spell in the office where she showed me just how grateful she was for the big bonus I was about to give her she did 2 hours back on Blue on the bed and then the pool table in a gorgeous sheer black outfit with a cut out for her gorgeous arse to poke through. Lovely lovely stuff HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Snooks - 21-10-2014 23:36

I love her range of facial expressions Big Grin.
She is quite an expressive performer generally imo which is a good thing. It would be easy to get drawn into being utterly consumed by her mind boggling tits but Danni offers rather more than just a formidable pair of tits.
She uses her hands really well and her slow, sexy body language is convincing. And what a sumptuous arse Tongue.
Would be awesome to see her get naked tonight Tongue.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 22-10-2014 03:50

That was just a sensationally hot session on BS1 from Danni armed with only a bottle of oil and a white vest and thong. Wow! Heart Heart Heart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - beon78 - 22-10-2014 08:12

super show from Danni last nite loving those tits and dat ass

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Snooks - 22-10-2014 08:17

Oiled up Danni: An absolute joy Big Grin.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 22-10-2014 09:34

Truly truly mesmerising performance from Danni last night. The 3 sessions she did on Blue between 10pm & 2am were just the warm up to a stupendous hour she did on BS1 from 2.30. I will remember for a long time the 20 minutes I had with her as she drenched her tits in oil through her white top before massaging her naked flesh as I had my wicked way with her up against the wall. We then continued as she slipped her white thong down and rubbed oil over her gorgeous arse. Danzigs caps and video capture it perfectly. After such a highlight I just had to go back for seconds later when she returned to Blue in the bedroom set. Magical all night long HeartHeartHeart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Chef 34 - 22-10-2014 10:23

Danni was Fantastic Last Night Seeing her All Oiled up was like a Dream She Looked Outstanding,Nice Caps Danzig.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - jay0987 - 26-10-2014 18:44

does she still have the biggest boobs on babestation

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - stemmata - 26-10-2014 20:28

(26-10-2014 18:44 )jay0987 Wrote:  does she still have the biggest boobs on babestation

Now that Emma Butt is gone..........I'd say Yesssssssss !!

S.