The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 13-11-2023 03:19

(11-11-2023 14:40 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Cruella Doberman has been stirring this up all week. Any trouble is entirely down to her.

I am now wondering if Sunak has ever realised Keeping Cruella as Home Secretary is doing him no favours and I'm suspecting his poll rating is slipping fast. I don't think we've had a far more outspoken Home Secretary than Cruella. I may be wrong. If he does sack her and reshuffles her, he needs to shuffle her to a job where speaking out is not required but knowing Cruella If she goes to another department she won't keep quiet for very long. I suspect the court decision on Wednesday may force Sunak's hand on her.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - SecretAgent - 13-11-2023 09:50

Suella sacked!

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Cooper_temple - 13-11-2023 10:07

(13-11-2023 09:50 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Suella sacked!

Being sacked is a lifestyle choice.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Cooper_temple - 13-11-2023 10:24

Before this govt is kicked out, Grant Shapps will do every do every role.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 13-11-2023 11:24

I thought David Cameron had quit front iine politics ?

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 13-11-2023 11:34

Apparently he has been made a baron by the King which begs the question this has been in the works for a while

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - southsidestu - 13-11-2023 12:36

On the one hand it makes sense bring in someone who was popular enough to win back to back elections, a more centrist figure who could sure up votes in the blue wall that might have gone to the Lib Dems

On the other Sunak in his conference speech like 5 mins ago trashed the ladt 30 yrs now he has appointed one of the leaders of that last 30 yrs to one of the most senior roles in government.

There will also be legitimate questions on conflict of interest, at a time when we are seeing the largest crisis in the middle east in recent memory our Foreign Sec has been camping with MBS.

Perhaps more than that though The Tories under Sunak have taken a very hawkish stance on China, The PM might want to run that past his new Foreign Sec: Politico: David Cameron is the smiling face of Chinese interests in the Indo-Pacific

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 13-11-2023 12:41

not to mention the Greensill scandal

reminds me of that danny dyer on GMB night show they did Tongue Tongue

https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1723989685955899769

The Twat is back has a nice ring to it Tongue Tongue

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 13-11-2023 13:32

(13-11-2023 11:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Apparently he has been made a baron by the King which begs the question this has been in the works for a while

So was Silas Greenback.eek

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 13-11-2023 13:51

Coffey has been flushed