The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Alexa Heart - Early Bird/The Pad : chat and Pics (/showthread.php?tid=16617)

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - sugardaddy - 12-06-2010 06:38

Thanks for the thanks Alexa I wonder if you work out who is who re the people you talk to, anyway I'm gonna keep asking, keep trying, and see if I can give you the lovely shivers you give to me. We just keep finding new ways to talk about it without getting cut off ... Yet ! You're gorgeous and stay exactly the way you are x

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Alexa Heart - 13-06-2010 23:34

(12-06-2010 06:38 )sugardaddy Wrote:  Thanks for the thanks Alexa I wonder if you work out who is who re the people you talk to, anyway I'm gonna keep asking, keep trying, and see if I can give you the lovely shivers you give to me. We just keep finding new ways to talk about it without getting cut off ... Yet ! You're gorgeous and stay exactly the way you are x

I do work out who some of my callers are on here and i'm pretty sure i know who you are, 'darling' Wink

I always enjoy our chats. Look forward to talking to you soon Smile x

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - sugardaddy - 14-06-2010 08:26

congratulations darling - spot on ! so when you are around again ?
you really should activate your pm function its so much easier than code !

(13-06-2010 23:34 )Alexa Heart Wrote:  
(12-06-2010 06:38 )sugardaddy Wrote:  Thanks for the thanks Alexa I wonder if you work out who is who re the people you talk to, anyway I'm gonna keep asking, keep trying, and see if I can give you the lovely shivers you give to me. We just keep finding new ways to talk about it without getting cut off ... Yet ! You're gorgeous and stay exactly the way you are x

I do work out who some of my callers are on here and i'm pretty sure i know who you are, 'darling' Wink

I always enjoy our chats. Look forward to talking to you soon Smile x

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Alexa Heart - 14-06-2010 12:41

I'll be back on The Pad this Wednesday 11 - 8:45 and Thursday 10 - 7 Smile

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 14-06-2010 17:11

will be watching alexa. will we see a football themed outfit since the world cup is on

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Charlemagne - 14-06-2010 20:49

(14-06-2010 17:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  will be watching alexa. will we see a football themed outfit since the world cup is on

So long as she's not wearing the Yanks football strip Cool

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - Rammyrascal - 15-06-2010 00:40

or a england goalkeeper jersey with green on it

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - EssexWanker - 16-06-2010 13:02

I'd rather watch a sexy blonde temptress in long, shiny black boots than a goalkeeper's kit, but different strokes for different folks I suppose. Good choice today Alexa and as I watch, I'm wondering if you ever lose your cool or get angry. It doesn't look very likely to me. Just calm, smooth and gorgeous at all times. Couldn't be better.

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - yorkieboy - 16-06-2010 13:46

Alexa looking stunning as usual on 901eekeek Enjoyed our chat today babe.Big Grin Keep up the good work!

RE: Alexa Heart chat and Pics - SOCATOA - 16-06-2010 16:25

Alexa looks stunning today! Looks a lot more relaxed and happy on the daytime show.HeartHeart