The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - skully - 25-06-2010 17:03

So, it turns out that Sammie likes scottish men...well us scottish men like you too Sammie Big Grin now where's me kilt Wink

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 25-06-2010 20:56

right im off to see if i have any scottish relatives lol. sammie has had another good dayshow today and now that victoria (bangbabes) has gone. i think sammie is probably the most naturally sexiest babe on the babeshows

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - sonofapaddy - 26-06-2010 06:03

Sammie's Heart looking out of this world this morning,so sexy in all white and she even flashed her piercings as well as showing her wonderful ass.I hope she's back on the night shows soon.A total babe!

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 26-06-2010 06:21

What a morning already. Becky in black and Sammie in white. Shame I won't be able to watch much more Sad

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Ree's No.1 fan - 26-06-2010 08:21

Sammie's flexibility is very impressive this morning! Smile She really is a great mover as well as being absolutely gorgeous and looks filthily innocent in white lingerie. Smile Amazing, especially when she flashes that great smile. Big Grin

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 26-06-2010 17:12

another good shift from sammie today. what a lucky fella who has sammie as his gf or future gf

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - sonofapaddy - 27-06-2010 10:25

Just when you think this girl cant get any hotter or sexier,shes on elite looking so good in red!

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Regenerated - 27-06-2010 10:29

yeah loving the red and black lingerie with a great big red England flag on the wall too! Big Grin

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - cityboy76 - 27-06-2010 10:30

^^^^^^ can't argue with that!!Big Grin

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - DannyB - 27-06-2010 11:05

Oh, she's looking blisteringly hot today! Those tiny suspenders and stockings just frame her arse perfectly!!

(And to think it's the same sofa Miss Maye was getting herself all over last night too...)