The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - crankshaft - 28-01-2022 09:48

(28-01-2022 09:31 )Snooks Wrote:  Hmmmmm.
The Met Police have now requested the Sue Gray report make minimal reference to any events it is investigating.
I smell a rat bladewave

Perhaps explains Boris' barefaced cheek and intemperate swagger at PMQs on Wednesday.

Called in a favour at the lodge maybe?

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 28-01-2022 12:04

I smell Gove and Boris Snorting Cocaine of Pretti Patels naked body Tongue Tongue

I was thinking what possible reason unless there was drug taking or something a lot more criminal than a fix penalty notice

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Goodfella3041 - 28-01-2022 12:23

So the Met is trying to save Boris, after all.

This was the same rope-a-dope tactic that helped him evade accountability as London Mayor.

Delay, delay, delay … let the opposition talk and talk and talk … then come out swinging: “everyone is sick and tired of hearing you talk about this!”

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Whynot - 28-01-2022 13:39

What a surprise the woman saved by Priti Patel rides to the governments rescue. It doesn’t matter what he does Boris always survives. He is proof integrity and honesty count for fuck all really. Lies, lies and more lies it won’t end until he’s had enough of being pm.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Charlemagne - 28-01-2022 13:50

Theresa May has said that she and her constituents were “angry” about the alleged lockdown breaches, and that “nobody is above the law”.

She's is waiting for the outcome of the inquiry (if there ever is an outcome) before she makes her mind up regarding Boris stopping as PM.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - lovebabes56 - 28-01-2022 19:18

Where can I hire a muck spreader???? or order 50 tonnes of manure or dog shit to dump on his doorstep?

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Charlemagne - 28-01-2022 22:14

The reports being delivered to Downing Street shortly.
The police have denied trying to delay publication.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - HannahsPet - 28-01-2022 22:27

fuck sake that gives them the whole weekend to spin the fucker esp on the sunday morning shows

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - skully - 28-01-2022 22:29

If they want the public to trust them at all, the police need to deal with this quickly, and nail him if he broke the law. I doubt it though.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Tumble_Drier - 28-01-2022 22:30

(28-01-2022 19:18 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Where can I hire a muck spreader???? or order 50 tonnes of manure or dog shit to dump on his doorstep?

If I had a muck spreader I'd happily lend it to you. Watching someone die in a hail of bullets at the Downing Street gates would be awesome Friday night entertainment.laugh