The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danica : General Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Danica : General Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=10424)

RE: Danica on Elite - Robot Devil - 06-10-2009 18:56

what time did this real life aphrodite say she was leaving tonight ? i assume 9 otherwise people would be crowing about it by now

RE: Danica on Elite - Chilly - 06-10-2009 18:59

(06-10-2009 18:56 )Freebird Wrote:  what time did this real life aphrodite say she was leaving tonight ? i assume 9 otherwise people would be crowing about it by now

Yep. She started at 10am, which means she'll finish her shift at 9pm. You'll have to wait until Friday. Wink

RE: Danica on Elite - Robot Devil - 06-10-2009 19:03

bollocks ! oh well that gives us all three days to prepare, anticipate, imagine, and ultimately drown in a puddle of our own drool. amongst other bodily fluids. actually that makes for quite a horrid idea, scratch that. just drool

RE: Danica on Elite - Chilly - 06-10-2009 19:06

(06-10-2009 19:03 )Freebird Wrote:  bollocks ! oh well that gives us all three days to prepare, anticipate, imagine, and ultimately drown in a puddle of our own drool. amongst other bodily fluids. actually that makes for quite a horrid idea, scratch that. just drool

Lol, I'm sure Vikki T will keep you entertained until then. Wink Two days rest, and then, well, you know the rest. Smile

RE: Danica on Elite - Robot Devil - 06-10-2009 19:12

vikki t !!! chilly that's not even funny. just the thought (shudders). i just have to watch a few vids of danica. vikki t ?!? what were you thinking man ?

RE: Danica on Elite - Rammyrascal - 06-10-2009 19:39

wow really like danica's outfit today. probably the sexiest she's ever worn on elite and have put my local hospital on standby for friday incase i have a heart attack lol

RE: Danica on Elite - Robot Devil - 06-10-2009 19:44

(06-10-2009 19:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wow really like danica's outfit today. probably the sexiest she's ever worn on elite and have put my local hospital on standby for friday incase i have a heart attack lol

that always concerns me when i'm watching danica. the last thing i want is to drop dead of a heart attack while i'm....'in hand'. how dreadfully embarrassing that would be

RE: Danica on Elite - fifeguy93 - 06-10-2009 19:49

the position she is in on the bed im stunned that she hasnt slipped yet, those puppies look like they are ready to burst out at any second.....................god i hope they do hahaha!

RE: Danica on Elite - Rammyrascal - 06-10-2009 19:53

i hope so too

RE: Danica on Elite - Tattybojangles - 06-10-2009 20:11

(06-10-2009 19:03 )Freebird Wrote:  bollocks ! oh well that gives us all three days to prepare, anticipate, imagine, and ultimately drown in a puddle of our own drool. amongst other bodily fluids. actually that makes for quite a horrid idea, scratch that. just drool

Tissue for Freebird I think lol