The UK Babe Channels Forum
Studio 66 Cams general chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Studio 66 Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=421)
+---- Forum: SCHEDULES (/forumdisplay.php?fid=273)
+---- Thread: Studio 66 Cams general chat (/showthread.php?tid=48452)

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - TickleTheOrc - 01-05-2014 20:08

Well. Its now changed to a Jane Doe on the Rampant streams and on the S66 homepage. Just a camera facing the wall.

For a moment when I saw the name Jane, I was like when did they get a girl called Jane? Well, lets hope this new roll out of services don't have too many hiccups on the first day.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - darren73 - 01-05-2014 20:33

Well now they have changed stream provider looks like emma can't get onto web cam good work studio 66

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - TickleTheOrc - 01-05-2014 20:35

Is your chat even loading on the new webcams? I've got a spinning circle where the chat usually is and another unknown spinning box underneath the video feed.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - darren73 - 01-05-2014 20:40

have you transfered your credit's over to the new payment company i'm getting nothing and i have swap everything over what a balls up

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - TickleTheOrc - 01-05-2014 20:44

Yea, I swapped over a few hours ago. I tried being signed in and not signed in. Looks the same. No visible chat.... Just spinning circles of loading.

I see the hiccups might be a bit bigger then I expected tonight.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - TickleTheOrc - 01-05-2014 20:54

Man, I wonder if switch to the new system is going to be like this for every girl when she tries to relog into the new system. Might be a painful few weeks for us if every girl going to have problems/delays just getting online and visibly streaming for us.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - TickleTheOrc - 01-05-2014 20:59

Hmm... we do have a feed of Emma Spellar working now. Lets hope it lasts I guess.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - Robot Devil - 01-05-2014 21:23

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having absolutely zero luck. Logged in, but no sign of a 'start button'. Just blurry cleavage on my screen.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - TickleTheOrc - 01-05-2014 21:28

Well, I can see the chat when I'm not logged in, then when I log in. just spinning loading circles where the chat and I assume the bottom of the stream is where the start button is suppose to be.

So... more hiccups I guess.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - TickleTheOrc - 01-05-2014 21:56

Well. After testing this on IE, Chrome and Firefox, uninstalling/reinstalling Adobe flash and rebooting the computer. I give in, can't finded this "start" button. I thought the old system had small issues, this new one is throwing me for a loop.

Anyone else notice on all the browsers that the webcam stream seems to refresh automatically? I think I clocked IE refreshing every 60s, Chrome and Firefox about 2-5 mins or so.