The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=59239)

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - valerossi46 - 17-06-2014 16:01

(15-06-2014 22:51 )booberella35 Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 16:38 )Trickster Wrote:  For a girl who talks filthy ect...... Her outfits are not quite on the same level as her dirty mind!

She wears less revealing clothes than the likes of girls on RLC and a few Studio66 girls and she holds back a little with her movements more than other girls....

Lot more cautious.

And before people jump strait on that OFCOM ect and shows are less like how they were others girls are still doing more than Tara and with there outfits!!!

sorry babe but im still new im not a big name like some girls so I cant get away with much ive already had a few problems wiv that lol so have to be a good girl from now on maybe if I become a massive babe chanel star I can get away with more lol

If it was up to me then you and Cara steel would be on 24/7 totally naked xx

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - Trickster - 17-06-2014 16:04

Why even waste time trying to make a point to S66 bosses that you want to see a certain girl???

It's quite obvious none of them give two fucks about what the people want/see on the channels!

If they did take things into consideration then perhaps the channels wouldn't be in the shit state they are in now.

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - dazzab - 17-06-2014 17:15

I agree entirely with that Quite obvious tara would be massive on nights so its a no brainer even one show a month, but no s66 bosses dont listen so whats the point. Tara youd probably be better of going to Babestation you would get nights there thats if you wanted to do them dont know if your happy just doing days which you might well be.

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - booberella35 - 17-06-2014 22:07

(17-06-2014 17:15 )dazzab Wrote:  I agree entirely with that Quite obvious tara would be massive on nights so its a no brainer even one show a month, but no s66 bosses dont listen so whats the point. Tara youd probably be better of going to Babestation you would get nights there thats if you wanted to do them dont know if your happy just doing days which you might well be.

They said I didn't have what it takes to be on days babe that's why I moved

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - RatedR - 17-06-2014 22:13

you clearly don't Tara lol. Because apparently no one at BS thinks people want to talk to and wank their cocks for someone so hot, they want plain, boring girls, obviously Tongue

Bs picture quality isn't good enough anyway, Tara looks supreme on s66 Big Grin

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - bcfczu1 - 18-06-2014 10:38

What a start from Tara im getting hard already with that huge cleavage out.

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - jimmyt73 - 18-06-2014 12:11

Tara looking sensational again today,i just hope a second nightshow happens soon,as its been far too long since the last one.

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - valerossi46 - 18-06-2014 12:16

[Image: tt80.jpg]
[Image: tt81.jpg]
[Image: tt82.jpg]
[Image: tt83.jpg]
[Image: tt84.jpg]
[Image: tt85.jpg]
[Image: tt86.jpg]
[Image: tt87.jpg]
[Image: tt88.jpg]

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - RatedR - 18-06-2014 13:09

if ever a girl was in the mood for fun Tongue her tits are waiting to be played with, and that tight dress, mmm.

RE: Tara - Chat, Caps & Vids - valerossi46 - 18-06-2014 14:52

(17-06-2014 22:13 )RatedR Wrote:  you clearly don't Tara lol. Because apparently no one at BS thinks people want to talk to and wank their cocks for someone so hot, they want plain, boring girls, obviously Tongue

Bs picture quality isn't good enough anyway, Tara looks supreme on s66 Big Grin

Couldn't agree more about BS picture quality. No point in have hot girls like Tara if you can't bloody see themImportant