The UK Babe Channels Forum
Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=15093)

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 01-06-2014 19:54

One girl on two sets at the same time

[Image: image-B8FE_538B7688.jpg]

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - mikedafc - 10-06-2014 19:27

When did Babestation start using Ch906 as a daytime channel again? I've just discovered it today(Tuesday). I was watching on Sunday and wondered why both Ch908 & 909 both went off air when Ayesha came back from her break

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 16-06-2014 07:58

So I make this the 3rd time in 8 days where the early show has been done by a night-girl hanging around. Is this a new policy, is someone ill, or on holiday, corner-cutting cheapness, or what? Nice though it's been to see Tori, Tamara and Louise, it's not as though there are too few babes to go around, surely?

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 17-06-2014 15:08

The music seems to have taken on a Brazilian Samba beat this afternoon.
Maybe the babes could do some Samba dancing on set Big Grin.

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - tsangers - 17-06-2014 20:48

why do they do the shit split screen?

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Block - 17-06-2014 21:31

(18-04-2014 16:59 )☆☆D☆T☆☆ Wrote:  The point of that is because they are currently on an Australian channel as well as over here, I imagine it's a way of having both girls on that one channel at the same time.

tsangers there is your answer.

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Raider007 - 02-07-2014 06:37

I know the girls have to have breaks... BUT
When you call and think your gonna see the babe your chatting with it,s a bit off when the ads come on in mid conversation. Is there any way they could do a cut off to stop us wasting money? And if so would they use it Big Laugh
After a spell not ringing this doesn't encourage me to call again in a hurry

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - Tori Lee Addict - 02-07-2014 06:58

(17-06-2014 20:48 )tsangers Wrote:  why do they do the shit split screen?

Must admit I do agree, don't get me wrong I like seeing two babes at once as much as the next guy but I much prefer it when it's one babe per screen. Sometimes when they do the splitscreen, especially if a babe is laying on her side, or sitting sideways a big chunk of her body is cut off so only getting a small fraction of the babe Sad

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - FormallyInfernal - 06-07-2014 06:19

Asking Hannah Claydon to "Just Be Good To Me" is a slightly unnecessary precaution Wink, but a samba version of the same is part of a new extended track to me. I hope Babestation is keeping up with its PRS payments...!

RE: Babestation Daytime - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 07-07-2014 20:39

What's this 'Naked Chat Room' advertised on the bottom of the screen here?

[Image: image-A4F9_53BAF6D3.jpg]

It's only on BS Daytime Extra, and only appeared today.