The UK Babe Channels Forum
Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Caty Cole (/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+---- Thread: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61116)

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Rogergilford54 - 24-03-2019 03:13

Much as I like Caty with just her (admittedly see through panties on) much prefer the Scottish minx completely naked

Caty Cole Babestation Chat - mrsimsuk - 24-03-2019 13:05

Caty has been a great signing for Babestation since returning, she always puts on great performances worth watching and always naked and always looks very sexy naked looks likes she enjoys being on Babestation I have enjoyed watching Caty since she has been back on Babestation I always look forward to some Thursday nights and all of Saturday night when Caty is on I like that Caty is reliable always on Saturday night never has a nights off I look forward to watching more great shows from Caty in the future

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Nadam - 24-03-2019 14:12

Fucking love her. Cracking wee body, flawless skin and then a massive big pair of tits you'd just want to suck on until Christmas.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 24-03-2019 14:42

Naked except for shoes with that hot body and legs -what a combination! along with the accent and the cheeky way she teases you to a maximum Caty knows how to satisfy and does it every time she is on.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 30-03-2019 23:10

VERY tasty in a little skimpy red number Caty is already smoking, teasing and generally HOT!

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 31-03-2019 01:57

I like Caty in the study set especially when she is TOTALLY naked.
The feel of the set suits her and the lighting works well too.
She looks great Smile

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 31-03-2019 12:22

Agree Snookered, Caty looked great & was on her very best form in every stint she did. More of the same next time please

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 31-03-2019 14:24

Caty's best night in a while.
I enjoyed it.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 31-03-2019 18:50

ALWAYS enjoyable, cute, cuddly, hot and sexy and apart from being known as 'dirt-bags' she loves her callers/viewers. Smile

Caty Cole Babestation Chat - mrsimsuk - 01-04-2019 10:45

Caty is one of the babes I always look forward to watching every week you know what you're getting fully naked most of the night and a good performance all night always worth watching and she always livens up Babestation and always looks like she enjoys being on Babestation Caty is Babestation best signing in a long time I am glad they signed her