The UK Babe Channels Forum
We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! (/showthread.php?tid=6736)

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - setter1000 - 16-08-2009 01:32

(15-08-2009 10:47 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Will be great to see Amber back on form! Even greater to hear her say she will be starting nights to please her legions of fans!!!! It really will be Puppy timeWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

There will be no puppy time, Forum Style used his gift for written communication to ensure that my play on Ambers sense of moral and social responsability to get them out was rendered futile. Well done Forum Style you won the battle but made sure we all lost the war!
cheersBig Grin

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - gcapri1 - 16-08-2009 02:45

u have my vote

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - SOCATOA - 16-08-2009 02:59

When i started this thread i didnt envisage posting on page 58!!! However here we are and still waiting to see those gorgeous puppy`s in all their glory. Will she wont she, that is the question. However the crusade continues, "once more into the breach dear friends" It is a worthy cause!!!SmileSmileSmileSmile

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Forum Style - 16-08-2009 05:11

(16-08-2009 01:32 )setter1000 Wrote:  Well done Forum Style you won the battle but made sure we all lost the war! cheersBig Grin

The only battle that will be lost is when gravity cedes to the sheer glorious weight of Amber's breasts as she unclasps her bra on a night show and ... I'm terribly sorry, I've just cum.

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Rammyrascal - 16-08-2009 13:25

amber is simply too hot for daytime. she started today in the ambra and amberpants and must have been getting bs hot and bothered as she dissapeared for 5 min and came back with the amberpants still on but a less skimpier top on

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - lazercutgold - 16-08-2009 13:27

so as shes on has any body spoke to her about when shes going to be on nights thts the question?

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - scotslion1985 - 16-08-2009 15:22

Ok thats it after watching amber on party people we as men and women we need this sexpot on babestation nite show we need to let the puppies loose

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - mogga - 16-08-2009 16:04

Make it happen hot as hell today!

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Sainttau - 16-08-2009 16:12

she was simply Class today, sexy as hell, if they had her on nights the phones would melt

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - scotslion1985 - 16-08-2009 16:13

tell u
amber is wat a women should be her feet her legs her tummy her boobs her hair her smile her personally she hott as fuck 1000 percent prefection