The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78170)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - beon78 - 09-03-2015 23:28

09/03

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 09-03-2015 23:33

Thank you God you've made my old man very happy tonight! Looks like it's going to be a long and tiring night.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Terrahawk - 09-03-2015 23:37

What a babe
I agree with Snookered, get her in the shower

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - Snooks - 10-03-2015 00:13

The only concern I have is how much or little solo airtime she might get bearing in mind the line up tonight.
Time will tell.
It feels like years since Danni has done a nightshow Huh.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 10-03-2015 00:20

(10-03-2015 00:13 )snookered147 Wrote:  The only concern I have is how much or little solo airtime she might get bearing in mind the line up tonight.
Time will tell.
It feels like years since Danni has done a nightshow Huh.

132 days actually!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - gunnar - 10-03-2015 00:50

(17-01-2015 01:13 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 01:04 )Ponty100 Wrote:  Any ideas when Danni is back on screen?

She's going to be doing some nightshows in March. Back on the dayshow on Monday

With the big hitters that Babestation have now got on their books, I wonder will Danni get to do many nightshows in the future. The deciding factor will be the call stats from this show and any in the near future.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 10-03-2015 00:59

(10-03-2015 00:50 )gunnar Wrote:  With the big hitters that Babestation have now got on their books, I wonder will Danni get to do many nightshows in the future. The deciding factor will be the call stats from this show and any in the near future.

You need to take into account how many she wants to do as well Gunnar. She loves doing Days and I doubt very much that she will want to give those up. A balance would be great but we'll see.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - M-L-L - 10-03-2015 01:03

Smile I would guess that babes that do a lot of Daytime shows but maybe not so many night shows would have good call stats when they do a rarer night shift ? - esp. those with a loyal fan base and if the show is advertised in advance.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - gunnar - 10-03-2015 01:12

^Danni is a quality performer whatever happens, so I hope it goes well for the rest of the night.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids - SecretAgent - 10-03-2015 10:01

Well it would be wrong if I said I wasn't a little nervous when I posted in Danni's daytime thread on Saturday that she was doing a nightshow again. I absolutely adore her but I did wonder how it would go after her 4 month break but I need not have worried as last night I thought she smashed it!
Apart from a couple of sessions with Lilly she got loads of solo air time on Blue and Extra (BS1 was blocked by a pool playing Lori!). Lots of gorgeous boob action and her arse looked amazing all night. She'll be back for another show later this month.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart