The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 27-03-2020 08:00

One question - say if you're in a car with 3 other friends, you will be fined £95 per person on the spot right?
£60 for not staying at home
£35 for not social distancing in a car

any other fines to add?
I didn't do the Clap out NHS thing but I think every single of them should be given a special medal of some sort like say for example a NHS Cross for bravery, but when this is over we should have a special parade for them to really show our gratitude.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 27-03-2020 08:13

(27-03-2020 08:06 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I didn't do the Clap out NHS thing but I think every single of them should be given a special medal of some sort like say for example a NHS Cross for bravery, but when this is over we should have a special parade for them to really show our gratitude.

Or maybe a 100% pay rise.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 27-03-2020 08:21

(27-03-2020 08:13 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(27-03-2020 08:06 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I didn't do the Clap out NHS thing but I think every single of them should be given a special medal of some sort like say for example a NHS Cross for bravery, but when this is over we should have a special parade for them to really show our gratitude.

Or maybe a 100% pay rise.

Saw a tweet that said MP's blocked a pay rise for Nurses, teacher, Police and others and Tory MP's cheered!! THE FUCKING CUNTS CHEEK!! Can see them fuckwits giving THEMSELVES a pay rise when they are not in the frontline like those essential services and they should be doing their bloody bit when they are not in the chamber.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 27-03-2020 09:06

Start my long weekend today, as we are on 4 day weeks for the forseeable.
Spent most of my week wiping down door handles and surfaces with bleach solution, moving tables and marking floors to re-inforce social distancing. We were issued with 'exempt worker' letters yesterday in case we are stopped next week.

Probably going to brave the supermarket later, if I can get inside!
Strange days indeed.

Edit : Got to say over the last few days, I've seen a good number of people out and about, joggers and dog walkers in the early morning, people out walking or sitting in the parks in the afternoon (in sensible numbers). The number of these people I've seen wearing a mask or some kind of face covering, I could count on one hand, with fingers left over, people still don't quite seem to be getting it. Yes, a mask isn't fully protective, but it is something, and it does send a message to others, a clear visible reminder to keep a distance. I'll certainly be covering up when I head out.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 27-03-2020 12:21

Boris Johnson tests positive for coronavirus.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Sm© - 27-03-2020 12:29

^^ He should have followed his own advice... Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Chrisst - 27-03-2020 13:02

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/coronavirus-corbyn-insists-government-response-proves-he-was-absolutely-right-on-public-spending/ar-BB11MGCO?ocid=BHEA000

Couldn't agree with the man more. (again)

What I can't get over is how quickly they promised it.
There was no weeks or months deliberation, no 5 or 10 year plan: 'We'll aim for more spending by 2050'. None o' that.
No, they were in COBRA for an hour or two and somebody wrote a blank cheque there and then. And then a second one a day or two later for self employed people.
I can't remember what the percentages are, they say they'll pay 80 or 95% or whatever it is. That's cynical. If you've got that much on hand the difference between 80 and all of it doesn't matter because they couldn't have done much more than a quick calculation. They obviously didn't care.
I makes me wonder what the total availability really is. It's not even gonna be trillions is it. What's more that trillions, I don't know but whatever it is they've got it like it's so much loose change.
There's room for a good documentary on how rich we really are and what you could do with it. I'm prepared to bet that the Government could comfortably pay all our wages for a hundred years.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Rake - 27-03-2020 13:02

Boris on his diagnosis and a rallying speech:

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 27-03-2020 13:08

God help the left if Corbyn got him prob be a martyr and the bastard boris gave it to him

Boris may be a cunt but he is human with a heavily pregnant girlfriend and many kids Tongue Tongue the amount of vitriol from arseholes

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - winsaw - 27-03-2020 13:08

It's starting to piss me off a bit that people seam to be turning this into one long paid holiday, on my way into work i drive past a couple of big parks and they where full of people out enjoying the sun walking, running , cycling, having picknicks wtf there is me going into work risking catching this virus so they can buy food and all these cunts are treating it like a bank holiday, it's pissing me off a bit, am sure they are not out just once a day for a bit of exercise and there so many of them they are all to close together, the police need to start stopping them instead of pulling over people like me who are keeping the country going,