The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 14-11-2023 04:47

(13-11-2023 20:24 )HannahsPet Wrote:  She was the original Mad nad
She was madder than Mad Nad herself!! Tongue Sunak must be either running out of ideas or MPS wanting to be in his cabinet Surprised

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Snooks - 14-11-2023 19:11

The Braverman resignation letter is out.
I hardly know where to begin in my incredulously incandescent response to herself, Sunak and the entire government which may take some considerable time to construct.
I'll be back by the year 2097 with a 879 trillion page reply that will no doubt break the whole bloody internet let alone the forum.

annoyed annoyed annoyed

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 14-11-2023 20:08

Didn't take Cruella long didn't to bite back, did it?
Sounds a lot like she single - handedly got Rishi into No 10. But I have to say I thought any letter from her wouldn't be exactly friiendly, or praiseworthy.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 15-11-2023 10:05

I wonder how Rishi responded in his letter to Cruella?

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - southsidestu - 15-11-2023 13:22

Supreme court rules the Rwanda deportation scheme is unlawful, not because sending migrants to safe third countries is unlawful but because Rwanda does not meet the standards for being safe

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory for Sunak: Braverman gone, media cooing over Cameron, the target for halving inflation met, Labour in turmoil over Gaza and then own goal

And it wasn't like it was one of those defender has to go for the ball of the opponent scores own goals, this was a back pass to the goalie not under any pressure OG's

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Sm© - 15-11-2023 14:11

[Image: image-2278_6554C354.jpg]

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - The Silent Majority - 15-11-2023 14:47

Got an official looking House of Commons letter this morning Smile Thought it might've been my knighthood and call to cabinet, but sadly not Sad

Something from our local MP with info about surgerys Rolleyes

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 15-11-2023 16:05

^I don't get any of those in my post.

I will send an nice eplanatory email to Sunak and pressure him to send you your knighthood SM Smile

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - dundeered - 15-11-2023 16:06

Inflation is down to 4.6%, meeting Rishi Sunak’s target (https://news.sky.com/story/inflation-tumbles-to-two-year-low-of-4-6-as-energy-costs-ease-13008537). However, none of this fall in inflation can be attributed to any policy measures that his government has put in place. Further, the inflation in the areas of the economy that matter to people in their day-to-day lives remains stubbornly high (https://youtu.be/bsp9ajJCJ-4?si=NybvL9BBtYj6eKOi).

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - lovebabes56 - 15-11-2023 16:08

(15-11-2023 14:11 )Sm© Wrote:  [Image: image-2278_6554C354.jpg]

Should be sacked for even advocating breaking the law

When it's ruled un-lawful don't even THINK of doing it.