The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 05-07-2010 11:19

sammie sure is looking hot in lilac. a good start to the week

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Mellow - 06-07-2010 14:42

Sammie has just started on 965, presumably to cover for the absent Alice who is on the schedule for today.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - cityboy76 - 06-07-2010 14:57

Not to shabby a replacement in my eyes Big Grin Tongue

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 06-07-2010 15:52

nope one top glamour model being replaced by another top model

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 06-07-2010 15:54

Very Nice Surprise to have the lovely Sammie on today Big Grin, loving her little top Big Grin

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 06-07-2010 17:02

(06-07-2010 15:54 )theone1986 Wrote:  Very Nice Surprise to have the lovely Sammie on today Big Grin, loving her little top Big Grin

Some people may disagree about the top, as she's showing less flesh. But I'm certainly not one of them. As I mentioned a few weeks ago, it always makes a nice change to see something a little different. In any case, her gorgeous perfectly-formed bum is still on display Smile

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - sharinel - 06-07-2010 18:48

Plus her panties always seem to be gaping outward which is both frustrating and mindblowing at the same time. Half the time you are ' what..what did I see there?..was that her...?Aarrrgghhh just one inch more pleasepleasepleasegoddammit!!!'

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - andy pandy - 06-07-2010 22:41

dam i missed the gorgeous sammie today she looked red hot in the pictures i hope she is in tomorrow ( weds ) sammie my number one girl at elite so sexy and gorgeous what amazing bum the best bum in whole wide world the boobs are a close second and rest of her amazing body and stunning looks are very good

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 07-07-2010 10:06

sammie is in today and wow what an outfit. she is looking very hot in black complete with black stockings

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - pewack1976 - 07-07-2010 13:01

Smile hi,i`d just like to say hello
and a big thanx to sam Big Grin when i saw you @ 12:30 when i woke up i was like Surprised oh yesss laugh

but as luck would have it,i had recorded your show @ 10 too
with me sky+ i set last night so i`ve only missed half an hour like,between 12 an half past.....Big Grin thanks sammie....love ya outfit babe