The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Dionne Mendez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19456)

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - Snooks - 23-04-2011 22:42

I have spoken to Dionne a number of times. She is amazingly descriptive in her sex chat. She really paints the picture in my mind and sets the scene in a way that most others do not. She identifies what mood to adopt and what role to play very quickly on the basis of the type of call she has. She knows exactly what to say, how to express it and when. She has sex chat down to a fine art to be honest. And it helps that she is one incredibly sexy lady Big Grin

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - broncobilly10 - 24-04-2011 00:24

2-4-1 with mellie on 948

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - broncobilly10 - 24-04-2011 22:31

Another wonderful night ahead with lady d Smile

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - LoadBlower - 24-04-2011 23:11

Just wish she wouldn't lay on her front as much, she's got a great arse but I wanna see her tiny thong tight on her pussy as well Tongue

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - broncobilly10 - 24-04-2011 23:53

Ring in and chat to her I am sure she will do that for you if you ask Smile

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - Snooks - 25-04-2011 00:03

She moves her amazing body so well. So athletic and fit looking. Just a dynamite body and with body language like Dionne's its a winning formula. Class, pure class.

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - broncobilly10 - 25-04-2011 00:22

Yep she is tops every time

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - LoadBlower - 25-04-2011 00:32

(24-04-2011 23:53 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Ring in and chat to her I am sure she will do that for you if you ask Smile

Not at £1.53 a minute Big Grin

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - broncobilly10 - 25-04-2011 00:43

Lol u will just have to hope someone else does then Smile

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - iloveMegan - 25-04-2011 04:14

I've really been enjoying Dionne's show tonight. I love her black leather two piece outfit, which is showing off her gorgeous body very nicely, as well as those sexy pink peep toe high heels. And since others have mentioned it, I would also just like to say how well Dionne caters to her callers, she's one of the very best girls to call Smile