The UK Babe Channels Forum
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (/showthread.php?tid=59612)

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 17-04-2014 10:29

(17-04-2014 10:21 )trevor format Wrote:  The use of the drone submarine started on Tuesday, so today is the third day of its sonar search.

What would be it's range and how long under water before it has to resurface?

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - straw man - 17-04-2014 10:52

(17-04-2014 10:20 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  The plane that landed on the Hudson River a while back, landed on water without breaking up so it is not a given.

Good point, but that was a relatively gentle stretch of water compared to the raging seas of the Indian ocean.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - marlowe - 17-04-2014 14:54

(17-04-2014 10:29 )babelover48 Wrote:  What would be it's range and how long under water before it has to resurface?

The submarine's depth rating is 4500 metres and it has a maximum speed of 4.5 knots. Its mission endurance time is 25 hours assuming a speed of 3 knots.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lauderdale - 18-04-2014 03:38

Analysis of the oil slick found on Monday has shown it to be from a non-aviation source, so basically another red herring and still no physical evidence. The pings detected last week are still the only evidence found by the searchers to indicate that the plane is where they think it is.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - lovebabes56 - 18-04-2014 08:12

I think this is getting beyond a Marie Celeste type mystery now.
Is it fair to say they need to find those pings again to b sure of the exact location or have they now stopped? also the oil slick/debris/objects they have spotted that have proved top be red herring lead me to believe that yet again I'm wondering if they are in the wrong area again. I wonder how many black boxes type objects there could be on the sea
bed or if the pings could be from some other objects, given it is possible just how many aircraft from world war 2 could still be on sea bed an have never been located before.

Also I do believe the main key link to all of this is that call to the pilot before take - off. Whoever that was to me remains a key and very significant link to this plane's disappearance/accident and I feel they could help solve this whole mystery altogether if they were to come forward. I get the feeling the Malaysian police force need to re-focus their efforts to find out the identity of that caller.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - 7 stars of the orient - 18-04-2014 13:23

(18-04-2014 08:12 )babelover48 Wrote:  the pings could be from some other objects, given it is possible just how many aircraft from world war 2 could still be on sea bed

I don't think they had pingers in world war 2. Even if they had, given that the batteries powering the pingers only last for 30 days, it's hard to see how they would still be working after 70 years.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Fernandez Esperenda - 18-04-2014 18:39

This was no accident, the whole thing to me sounds like it is linked to terrorists and governments are covering up and hiding the truth.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - The Silent Majority - 18-04-2014 22:17

There was an aviation/communications expert on the radio, the other week, questioning why they're still relying on black box recorders in this day and age.

He reckoned that todays 'black box' should be a device that streamed the data to ground based recorders.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - southlondonphil - 19-04-2014 02:08

Today's news from CNN is that 'sources' have informed them that flight MH370 climbed from it's last reported altitude of 35000 feet to 39000 feet when it was in Vietnamese airspace, then maintained the new level of 39000 feet for 20-21 minutes as the plane flew westwards back towards Malaysia, then suddenly descended to 5000 feet immediately before it reached Malaysia, and then maintained that low altitude as it flew across Malaysia.

RE: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - marlowe - 19-04-2014 15:03

(18-04-2014 08:12 )babelover48 Wrote:  Also I do believe the main key link to all of this is that call to the pilot before take - off. Whoever that was to me remains a key and very significant link to this plane's disappearance/accident

The Malaysian police say that they have traced all other calls the pilot made or received in the last days before the missing flight took off and interviewed the people concerned and none of those calls are regarded as suspicious. That leaves just the final call the pilot took minutes before taking off which was from an anonymous and untraceable person, but in the opinion of the police that call isn't particularly suspicious either. Their thinking is that if the pilot had links to terrorists there would have been other suspicious or untraceable calls, not just a single one.