The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - mikedafc - 01-09-2021 22:15

Think it is good for AEW whether it is good for Punk is still to be seen

(28-08-2021 08:04 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  IS AEW a good fit for C M Punk?

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 01-09-2021 23:00

(01-09-2021 22:15 )mikedafc Wrote:  Think it is good for AEW whether it is good for Punk is still to be seen

(28-08-2021 08:04 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  IS AEW a good fit for C M Punk?

He’s getting paid a ton of money and I’d imagine has creative control for himself. As long as Khan and omega don’t get involved with him too much he should be ok. Oh and Moxley doesn’t try and have his terrible death matches with him, avoids Jericho’s terrible comedy and the bucks fake gymnastic matches

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - lovebabes56 - 04-09-2021 07:38

How does this weekend's card compare to the one last year, is it any stronger or weaker?

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 04-09-2021 08:06

(04-09-2021 07:38 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  How does this weekend's card compare to the one last year, is it any stronger or weaker?

What do you think ?

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 05-09-2021 10:11

Watched the dynamite go home show last night and liked most of it but didn't like the beat down for the faces again by the elite at the end , makes no sense at all as it's likely the elite will keep there belts on the ppv this should have seen the faces win on TV to make them look strong before the ppv making the elite look unbeatable did no one any good,
The elite refusing to do the job for anyone is turning then into the nwo who recked wcw as the fans are starting to get tired of seeing the bad guys win every week aew really need to change this soon or it will start hearting there business, ,

Rest of the show pretty good,
Allin and punk set up.there match well , be interesting to see if they go with the rumoured no finish on the ppv with 2.0 recking the match
Jericho and mjf did some of there best ever promos in aew to sell a match we have seen to often in the last year but they made me want to see it one more time,

It was a great match to start the show between ftr and proud and powerful it was a ppv quality match and amazing never team is on the ppv this weekend,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 05-09-2021 15:18

Punk did an interview for his old friend Renee Paquette podcast and he said this when talking about what his dream match is in AEW

Punk said thia "CM Punk & The American Dragon [Bryan Danielson] vs. The Young Bucks"

i guess that proves that Bryan is debuting tonight and looks like as ther American Dragon so happy if its true and what a match that would be,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 05-09-2021 20:08

(05-09-2021 15:18 )winsaw Wrote:  Punk did an interview for his old friend Renee Paquette podcast and he said this when talking about what his dream match is in AEW

Punk said thia "CM Punk & The American Dragon [Bryan Danielson] vs. The Young Bucks"

i guess that proves that Bryan is debuting tonight and looks like as ther American Dragon so happy if its true and what a match that would be,

If punk and Bryan lay out the match and walk them through it step by step, so it makes sense, it could be an all time classic. More than likely it’ll be a standard bucks match, that just makes more sense than usual

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - HannahsPet - 06-09-2021 04:48

WOW !!!

the ending 2 additions i bet Vince will be fuming Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 06-09-2021 11:23

Wow the best night aew has ever had, the best ppv any company has put on this year, 2 match of the year contenders on the show, punk still got it, 3 amazing debuts, bullet club / elite back to a level of strength not seen in years , Lucia bros finally on top after winning one of the best matches I ever seen , wow what a night

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - rustee1 - 06-09-2021 13:10

(06-09-2021 11:23 )winsaw Wrote:  Wow the best night aew has ever had, the best ppv any company has put on this year, 2 match of the year contenders on the show, punk still got it, 3 amazing debuts, bullet club / elite back to a level of strength not seen in years , Lucia bros finally on top after winning one of the best matches I ever seen , wow what a night

Which 2 were match of the year contenders?
Cage match might be the best choreographed gymnastic performance match ever, but wasn’t a wrestling match. Just move after move, no one is affected by anything and the co operation is just so obvious. Every move in the book was already hit and then a spiked tombestone only got a 2, then there was still 15 minutes left. Punk vs darby was in a different league to this and they kept it simple. Told a good story and put on a quality match. Fans were more into the close finishes than any of the flips they did in the cage.