The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 27-03-2020 13:10

Definately not a paid holiday for me im one the ones that got crapped on from a great height last night Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - winsaw - 27-03-2020 13:24

(27-03-2020 13:10 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Definately not a paid holiday for me im one the ones that got crapped on from a great height last night Tongue Tongue Tongue

What happened lastnight mate

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 27-03-2020 13:32

self employment help as i started in april 2019 im not elligible even if i was i could only apply for some help in JUNE

and for that he is going to make self employed more tax in the long run

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 27-03-2020 14:12

Matt Hancock has also tested positive

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - 4waydiablo - 27-03-2020 14:41

(27-03-2020 13:02 )Chrisst Wrote:  I makes me wonder what the total availability really is. It's not even gonna be trillions is it. What's more that trillions, I don't know but whatever it is they've got it like it's so much loose change.
There's room for a good documentary on how rich we really are and what you could do with it. I'm prepared to bet that the Government could comfortably pay all our wages for a hundred years.

At the moment the government don't in fact have the money to pay for these coronavirus bailouts they have promised. The Chancellor has said that the money will be raised by borrowing, and not by increasing taxes.

The answer to your query therefore, about the total availability, is that total availabilty depends on how much money the government feel it's feasible to borrow. Or how much they feel they can feasibly raise.

Fortunately interest rates are rock bottom right now, but nevertheless when the virus is (hopefully) beaten the government will still have a higher interest bill to service. So we could face tax increases eventually.

If you're interested in detail, the government issued two 'corona' bonds last week, the first raising £2bn (maturing in 2049) and the second raising £3.25bn (maturing in 2025). There's bound to be more to follow.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 27-03-2020 15:21

WOW
Gtech told not to produce vetilators but Dyson a Tory Donor is ?

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/18339699.worcesters-gtech-told-not-produce-much-needed-ventilators-government-chief-executive-says/

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - skully - 27-03-2020 15:51

Is it a surprise, this is exactly what you'd expect from Conservatives, enriching their mates in a time of crisis Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 27-03-2020 16:15

The video of Dominic cummings running out of No10 is funny Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 27-03-2020 17:31

(27-03-2020 16:15 )HannahsPet Wrote:  The video of Dominic cummings running out of No10 is funny Tongue Tongue Tongue

Cummings should be safe. Coronavirus effects humans, not rodents.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 27-03-2020 17:37

The Chief Medical Officer, Chris Whitty is now self isolating after showing symptoms