The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which Babe Channel Babes Would You Choose For A 3some? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: Which Babe Channel Babes Would You Choose For A 3some? (/showthread.php?tid=10932)

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - mr mystery - 28-08-2010 19:04

Megan Coxxx (Bangbabes) and Georgie (Babstation) .

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - zola - 28-08-2010 19:15

dionne mendez and anna lovato

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - jasonsaxo - 28-08-2010 19:58

(30-08-2009 00:48 )dragonking Wrote:  would have to have the filthy lolly badcock taking it up the ass while i sucked on stevies gorgeous tits while sliping my fingers in her pussy.
could not think of a better way to spend the evening.
any thoughts on this subjects guys?

I think my faves for a threesome would be two of the best looking girls on the babe channels but they are a bit shy (or boring some might say) - Adele and Honey. Both look natural and a bit naive so I would have to show them a trick or two or three whilst grabbing onto what god them and not some Harley Street surgeon.

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - whysoserious - 28-08-2010 20:07

Caty cole and alice goodwin would be soooooo gooooood i would die a happy man Rolleyes

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - Boodydaddy - 28-08-2010 20:59

daryl morgan and tara lee for me. oh to be the mayo in that sandwich

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - alexfury - 29-08-2010 03:02

donna duke danica

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - Devillish - 29-08-2010 03:25

Tough decision but Evelynn & Charlene (blonde heaven) would be my first choice and my backups would be Annie & Alice.

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - newark red - 29-08-2010 11:09

daryl morgan and lucy zara

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - fred69 - 29-08-2010 11:16

Jasmine and Cherri !

RE: if u could have a 3some with any of the babes from the channels who? - stallion - 30-08-2010 20:52

for pure no holds barred filth Jemma Jay & Amanda.

but my absolute ultimate threesome would be Donna Duke & Dionne Mendez. My two all time favourite ladies.