The UK Babe Channels Forum
Yvette has left Babestation - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+---- Thread: Yvette has left Babestation (/showthread.php?tid=16611)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - sweetsugar007 - 27-01-2010 13:15

Getting back to basics after all the anger on the earlier exchanges I will remember Yvete for having probably
The best ass (after Ashley Emma) on the 900 channels.She looked like enjoyed her work,seemed agenuine nice girl
But ultiately we all work or our families and to give us choices.If she has to go back to the USA then there are worse
Things in life.

However another one departs Deadstation!! I cannot remember a time when I spent more than five minutes looking at this channel
Lolly Badcock apart.

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - Winston Wolfe - 28-01-2010 11:04

(26-01-2010 23:35 )Digital Dave Wrote:  There's also the slightly sad situation with models who've been on babe channels for some years - they find that when they try and do something different there's not much they can do that can match the quick fix and easy money of night shifts talking filth, so they drift back to the channels within months. I won't mention any names but it's a recognised and ongoing syndrome!

True, but that can happen in most walks of life... There's a lot of people out there who struggle to start afresh with new careers/lifestyles, and usually end up going back to what they know best...

Most of the girls don't go on these channels as the "main aim" in their careers, it's just phone sex with a bit of visual. Nothing wrong with that, but I've mentioned before there are other ways for the girls to "maximise their potential" with the right strategy...

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - Winston Wolfe - 28-01-2010 11:05

(26-01-2010 23:38 )SmĀ© Wrote:  I was going to repost some of my Yvette videos (especially the twisted fuck one), but it seems like rogerthedoger beat me to it in post #11 bladewave Big Grin
Cheers roger!

LOL

Miss Merriman is definitely a one off that's for sure! Big Grin

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - rachelcolesman - 28-01-2010 14:07

her facebook pages are superb and that's not just because all her photo albums include the very missed Rachel Cole. Will be missed Sad

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - gaylord - 29-01-2010 04:57

(28-01-2010 14:07 )rachelcolesman Wrote:  her facebook pages are superb and that's not just because all her photo albums include the very missed Rachel Cole. Will be missed Sad

im also leaving babestation now, as i just jizzed

ciao

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - KateP - 29-01-2010 05:05

(28-01-2010 14:07 )rachelcolesman Wrote:  her facebook pages are superb and that's not just because all her photo albums include the very missed Rachel Cole. Will be missed Sad

which ones hers as there are a few yvettes

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - Moderation Station - 31-01-2010 02:20

For your information:

Yvette's last ever night on Babestation will be Sunday night.

Mod

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - pm74 - 31-01-2010 23:33

the last night is starting well on BSX!!

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - lsm19 - 01-02-2010 02:01

as its her last night, would be great if people could get some videos and record some of the calls!!!

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation - escobar - 01-02-2010 02:52

im gonna her miss her ass & legs!