The UK Babe Channels Forum
classic babes request - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: classic babes request (/showthread.php?tid=175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: classic babes request - Mister Gummidge - 13-01-2009 19:26

dondoe Wrote:Does anyone have any Spider or Apple pics?????

BiggieD Wrote:There used to be an asian girl on BS once, going back a few years. I can't remember her name unfortunately, but she was gorgeous. Had big natural breasts.

This the only image I'm aware of that has Spider in it... The credit for it has to go to Alex if anyone fancies adding rep as a thank you as they come from the sets posted by him in this very thread on page one. I don't have any Apple pics that I'm aware of, sorry.

RE: classic babes request - hambrist14 - 13-01-2009 20:52

I REMEMBER WHEN THE SEXY ANNA WAS ON BABESTATION, SHE IS NOW ON BABECAST. SHE IS SOOO HOT.

RE: classic babes request - Browser1 - 15-01-2009 00:00

tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:Does anyone have any Spider or Apple pics?????

BiggieD Wrote:There used to be an asian girl on BS once, going back a few years. I can't remember her name unfortunately, but she was gorgeous. Had big natural breasts.

This the only image I'm aware of that has Spider in it... The credit for it has to go to Alex if anyone fancies adding rep as a thank you as they come from the sets posted by him in this very thread on page one. I don't have any Apple pics that I'm aware of, sorry.

Man. Any time I see Spider - it brings back some memories. And I remember when the Babestation website first launched back in the day - the onscreen presenters were making a big hoohah about Apple being stark naked and sitting on a glass chair on the webstream! Man. If only I could get my hands on footage of that first webshow, or even some screengrabs!

Anyone remember it?

RE: classic babes request - firekind - 15-01-2009 00:48

heres an anoushka bg set http://rapidshare.com/files/142910714/anouska.rar

RE: classic babes request - scorpi-d - 15-01-2009 03:04

Anyone got any photos or vids of taylor mackenzie . I to remember when it 1st got started there was some right prudes one was welsh brunnette but can't remember the name sorry.

RE: classic babes request - *Kal-El* - 15-01-2009 03:09

There were a few vids of taylor mackenzie on that sexysat site, not sure if there still there, but you might be in luck.

RE: classic babes request - scorpi-d - 15-01-2009 03:12

tried couldn't find her

RE: classic babes request - scorpi-d - 15-01-2009 03:13

now the website has closed down for legal reasons

RE: classic babes request - *Kal-El* - 15-01-2009 03:13

I'll see if i can have a look Smile.

RE: classic babes request - *Kal-El* - 15-01-2009 03:15

They've taken that site down now, when i was there a few weeks ago they loads of vids of her on there Sad