The UK Babe Channels Forum
Drunk Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Drunk Thread (/showthread.php?tid=21551)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Drunk Thread - Captain Vimes - 12-02-2011 22:23

What a fucking hero! Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Drunk Thread - iloveMegan - 15-02-2011 06:22

WWE Raw's been over for an hour and I'm still up Surprised Decided it was a good idea to set up the PS2 to play some Persona 4 but now I can't be bothered laugh May have something to do with putting far too much "Spirit of Louisiana" (cheap Southern Comfort knock off) in my Coca Cola (Pepsi sucks Big Laugh ). Really want to play some PS2 era Guitar Hero/Rock Band but know the audio/visual synch will be way off; damn this HDTV! Ah well, had "My Sharona", "Freebird", "Californication" and now some Creedence Clearwater Revival on digital radio stations, so good night overall Smile

RE: Drunk Thread - supermario1983 - 25-02-2011 02:35

RE: Drunk Thread - terence - 25-02-2011 03:35

sorry!

drunk or sober that's a proper song!
time for bed!

RE: Drunk Thread - Captain Vimes - 08-04-2011 21:30

I'm fookin' hammered already. Yay for me. Big Grin

Disclaimer: All posts by me tonight are null and void and in no way represent or can be attributed to the views of Captain Vimes. Wink

RE: Drunk Thread - cityboy76 - 17-07-2011 01:38

I've had a fair few girlfriends in my time and the abiding memory is that most women just want you to be honest......so how come when faced with the question "does my arse look big in this" the answer "yes" is wrong???? Damn you Kronenburg 1664 and your poxy sense of self security!!!!

RE: Drunk Thread - Captain Vimes - 25-12-2011 17:37

Bloody half four in the afternoon and it's dark and noone has had the testicular fortitude to even garner a post.

"Play the old Hovis theme over the next bit"

I remember in the good old days when you could get a really sweary person on the Drunk Thread who would offend everything and everyone.

These days, it's all about being nice to each other and political correctness gone mad.

Fuck you, fuck everyone, fuck Christmas, you fuckers. !!

RE: Drunk Thread - mr williams - 25-12-2011 18:40

Big Grin http://www.rehab-treatment.co.uk/?gclid=CKSfmprina0CFQUOfAoddVV1tg

RE: Drunk Thread - Boomerangutangangbang - 25-12-2011 23:18

So I get shit-faced & think to myself.The UK Babe Channels Forum,the Drunk thread,must post something incoherent on there ?

RE: Drunk Thread - Captain Vimes - 26-12-2011 01:35

(25-12-2011 23:18 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  So I get shit-faced & think to myself.The UK Babe Channels Forum,the Drunk thread,must post something incoherent on there ?

Isn't that how everyone thinks or is it just me? Wink