The UK Babe Channels Forum
Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) (/showthread.php?tid=24528)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - ergot - 18-09-2010 22:41

I find it very strange that any model who earns her living by selling pictures of herself should not want them to be seen. Huh

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Rael 74 - 19-09-2010 09:07

Seems like Natalia's passed the test then.
She's scheduled to be back on Saturday 25th, 5:30 - 10:00 Wink

That should please a fair amount around here.....Cool

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - nataliaphillips - 19-09-2010 09:46

Hi everyone!

I'm having a great time at Elite! Thanks for all your comments and screen caps, its great to come on here after my shift to see them!

Please keep in touch with your ideas... it seems 2 piece lingerie, stockings and suspenders are a winner!

Loving my time here!

Love to you all xxx

P.s To see my full portfolio and screen caps from this summer add me at http://www.facebook.com/officialnataliaphillips

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - eagle_si - 19-09-2010 09:52

(19-09-2010 09:07 )Rael 74 Wrote:  Seems like Natalia's passed the test then.
She's scheduled to be back on Saturday 25th, 5:30 - 10:00 Wink

That should please a fair amount around here.....Cool

It does, but it would please me even more if it wasn't my first Saturday back at work Sad I'll just have to rely on others to do my work for me.

BTW Welcome to the forum Natalia. We always appreciate it when the girls come on and mix with us Smile

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Ankammas - 19-09-2010 11:03

Hey Natalia! So nice to see you here on the forums. Big Grin You know I would be here as long as you are around. I am loving finally being able to call you while I am watching. As an American this is always something I wanted to do before but haven't had the multitude of chances till now. Your outfits have been beautiful so far and it looked like you enjoyed your 2-4-1. I can't wait for what the future holds for all your fans on here.

As you know I consider myself one of your most loyal fans. No matter where you go I will be there with you supporting all you do. Heart

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Rammyrascal - 25-09-2010 10:00

nice to see natalia back on this morning . lookin great this morning and her and paige have been good together

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - Snooks - 25-09-2010 12:04

I dont get much chance to watch much day show stuff so Natalia is new to me. I am hugely impressed though, she is absolutely gorgeous. Been watching for most of the morning and been loving Natalia. What a lovely figure and amazing eyes. Will watch tomorrow if I can. Big Grin

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - theone1986 - 26-09-2010 10:03

eek Natalia is looking very beautiful all in white today Smile

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - eagle_si - 26-09-2010 10:07

(26-09-2010 10:03 )theone1986 Wrote:  eek Natalia is looking very beautiful all in white today Smile

Surprise surprise, I agree with you Wink I particularly like the stockings with those lacy tops, very sexy Big Grin

RE: Natalia Phillips - Chat & Discussion (No Pics) - cityboy76 - 26-09-2010 10:11

Couldn't agree more guys,looks like we're in for a good day Big Grin