The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Randomness Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: The Randomness Thread (/showthread.php?tid=2542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Randomness Thread - G@Z! - 07-01-2009 00:55

this thread is so random i don't know what to say Smile

RE: The Randomness Thread - rover - 07-01-2009 00:57

Random Smile

RE: The Randomness Thread - BelfastBadBoy - 07-01-2009 01:18

Time for bed

RE: The Randomness Thread - Mister Gummidge - 07-01-2009 05:21

Since this thread is all about randomness, I've just been to the bathroom and the toilet seat was like an elliptical, plastic ice sculpture intent on numbing body from the waist downSad. I like winter usually, but that's a step too far!

On a side note, a couple of days ago I decided I would answer all my phone calls this week in an Elmer Fudd voice ("Hewoo..."), I really hope no-one dies in the next couple of days...

RE: The Randomness Thread - BelfastBadBoy - 07-01-2009 07:47

Was out there for a bit and fuckin hell its COLD, going to be a miserable day today Sad

RE: The Randomness Thread - SmĀ© - 07-01-2009 08:16

why have burger king stopped putting bacon into their xl bacon double cheeseburgersSad

RE: The Randomness Thread - Mister Gummidge - 07-01-2009 11:41

smcgill1888 Wrote:why have burger king stopped putting bacon into their xl bacon double cheeseburgersSad

Mummy, please tell me the man is making up scary stories...This... this... it can't be true? The only fast food place I bother with is BK for the XL bacon double cheese. Truly the apocalypse has come.Sad Sad Sad

RE: The Randomness Thread - Sylar - 07-01-2009 12:11

I should just copy & paste all my previous posts into this thread, they get more and more random by the day!

Found out that "you look fine" doesn't count as a compliment! On reflection, I can see her point!!

RE: The Randomness Thread - Mister Gummidge - 07-01-2009 12:26

Got to ask... How did that manage to blow up in your face? Seems fairly innoccous to me...

RE: The Randomness Thread - Sylar - 07-01-2009 13:03

tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:Got to ask... How did that manage to blow up in your face? Seems fairly innoccous to me...

Its just a girl from work. She was saying how rough she looked so I think she was fishing for a bit more of a compliment than "you look fine Rachel" Rolleyes

Anyone seen / interested in this cricket mess? An hour ago KP resigned, then Moores followed and now the ECB are saying that neither of them have! WTF?? Make your minds up lads!